Cyan-themed Gingerbread [update 9/16/2011]

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
c00ller
Phone: HTC Hero CDMA

Cyan-themed Gingerbread [update 9/16/2011]

Post by c00ller »

Hi all, I took cyril's stock Gingerbread open skin file, found here and made a few changes to make the suggestion bar look like CyanogenMod's Cyanbread themed keyboard. I also took it one step further to change the yellow-green shift lock light to cyan :)

update 7/24/2011: modified to support new skinning feature in SKP 4.4.0, "New Open Skin features: custom fonts and prediction bar highlight background"

update 9/18/2011: created "GingebreadCyanKeys" skin which is the same as my GingerbreadCyan skin, but keys are highlighted in cyan when pressed! See below for a screenshot

GingerbreadCyan

GingerbreadCyanKeys
Attachments
GingerbreadCyanKeys.zip
(64.86 KiB) Downloaded 2138 times
GingerbreadCyan.zip
updated for SKP 4.4.0
(84.23 KiB) Downloaded 2643 times
Last edited by c00ller on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
c00ller

Re: Cyan-themed Gingerbread

Post by c00ller »

Just want to say I updated my skin for SKP 4.4.0 released today.
PrettyGrlSwag26

Post by PrettyGrlSwag26 »

Can u make a light pink/purple gingerbread with kute lil hearts or stars on it?
I don't have a pic of it but I was hoping if u can make some'n like dat? If so let me kno plz?
kristoferallen
Phone: Nexus S 2.3.5

Post by kristoferallen »

Just made an account to say you are amazing! Thank you for this, it is exactly what I was looking for.
c00ller

Post by c00ller »

PrettyGrlSwag26 wrote:Can u make a light pink/purple gingerbread with kute lil hearts or stars on it?
I don't have a pic of it but I was hoping if u can make some'n like dat? If so let me kno plz?
While I'd like to help you out, I don't have the skills to do this.
kristoferallen wrote:Just made an account to say you are amazing! Thank you for this, it is exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks for the kind words, but it was really a piece of cake thanks to cyril's stock Gingerbread theme ;)
4tonmantis

Post by 4tonmantis »

Made an account just to say thanks to everybody putting out the skins here on this forum!

Also i have a little request if i may? I was curious if you could throw in a cyan colored key press to go with the cyan theme? Much appreciated if you would. :D
c00ller

Post by c00ller »

4tonmantis wrote:Made an account just to say thanks to everybody putting out the skins here on this forum!

Also i have a little request if i may? I was curious if you could throw in a cyan colored key press to go with the cyan theme? Much appreciated if you would. :D
Oooh that would be nice, wouldn't it... I originally didn't think of modifying anything else since I was just trying to mimic the stock Gingerbread keyboard look with the Cyanbread skin, and right now that's what this skin looks like. But I like your idea and I think it is worth looking into. Unfortunately my image editing skills are extremely limited, I will see what I (or some friends) can do...
4tonmantis

Re: Cyan-themed Gingerbread [update 9/16/2011]

Post by 4tonmantis »

AWESOME! thanks so much for taking the time to do that, super super appreciated :mrgreen:
c00ller

Re: Cyan-themed Gingerbread [update 9/16/2011]

Post by c00ller »

4tonmantis wrote:AWESOME! thanks so much for taking the time to do that, super super appreciated :mrgreen:
No problem, thanks for the idea :) I'm glad you like it