Motorola droid pro with Gingerbread

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
jerrycurls
Phone: motorola droid pro

Re: Motorola droid pro with Gingerbread

Post by jerrycurls »

Not really sure why but all of a sudden the capitalization error stopped
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Post by cyril »

This is a real nightmare. It seems lots of people enabled this option "ignore hard keyboard" (I don't know why?!!), so now the keyboard is hidden in portrait for them and they think it doesn't work....
I will add a new option "hide in portrait" and revert the behavior if "ignore hard keyboard" to what is was before, as people don't take time obviously to read app descriptions.

[EDIT] Done in version 4.2.1. Sorry to the people who had to update twice because some other ones messed with their settings without knowing what they do.
Cyril
dettofatto
Phone: motosola droid pro

Post by dettofatto »

Thank you for your work...!
Can you add an option from the prediction bar for unhiding the keyboard (swipe up?)?
And you have any news for the "hard" long press choices?
Really thank you!!!
albertodegama
Phone: G1

Post by albertodegama »

I just returned a Droid because after two days of use, the touchscreen quit working correctly when phone was plugged into the USB charger or computer. It wouldn't recognize the touch and sometimes it would just randomly start apps and go wild as if a ghost was touching it. I received a new replacement phone today and touchscreen has problems too. I have to unplug the USB connection if I want the touchscreen to act normal. I wonder if the the apps I have installed are causing some wierd issue as I didn't have any problem until day 2 with original phone and I had been adding apps. With the new replacement phone, all old apps were automatically installed. I'm going to remove all apps I installed and see if problem still exists.

High School Diploma Online
danne6039
Phone: nokia

Post by danne6039 »

I want to say that Motorola droid phone are very awesome, I am using it since 2 month and most of my task goes easily. This phone provides so many features that I couldn’t stop myself borrowing droid phone from my friend which is ended in buying.

Motorola Droid Pro Skin Cover