Bluez

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
Kraken
Phone: HTC Desire HD

Bluez

Post by Kraken »

Screenshots

MDPI

HDPI

C&C Welcome :)
Attachments
Bluez-LND.zip
Bluez [SmartKeyboard Skin]
(49.91 KiB) Downloaded 3298 times
dan55

Re: Bluez

Post by dan55 »

hi
nice skin. thanks.
I think it needs a more obvious key press colour maybe ?
cheers
dan
kctony

Re: Blue Skin in Iphone Style

Post by kctony »

I love some of the blue skins here but was wondering if the iphone skin can be changed to a different color. I love the spacing of the keys but not too crazy with the bland color. is there anyone willing to make this for me? Much thanks in advance!
eolsgaard
Phone: HTC Droid Indredible

Re: Blue Skin in Iphone Style

Post by eolsgaard »

kctony wrote:I love some of the blue skins here but was wondering if the iphone skin can be changed to a different color. I love the spacing of the keys but not too crazy with the bland color. is there anyone willing to make this for me? Much thanks in advance!
Something like this? I just changed the values of Zen's cupertino skin to be more blue.

(Zen, if you don't approve, say the word and I'll remove this ASAP. I figured since yours was free, and I'm not selling anything, it would be okay.)
Attachments
iphone blue.zip
(35.11 KiB) Downloaded 964 times
kctony

Post by kctony »

Yes please! I love that blue color bit I find the key spacing too closely spaced. I use the smartkeyboard iphone skin mostly for the spacing. If you could make that skin this blue and yellow combo that would make my day!!

Sorry I didn't see the attached file. Thanks for the effort as it's close but not quite the same skin. There's a bit more spacing from left to right in the native Iphone style skin for SmartKeyboard Pro. Again, Thanks for the effort!
BigBootyJay26
Phone: Android Ally

Bluez

Post by BigBootyJay26 »

I wanna kno if u can do a pink/purple/Magenta background usin dis keyboard? if so let me kno plz, thank u!
shirley0123

Post by shirley0123 »

Over the past few years, the Onitsuka Mexico 66 Deluxe have been enjoying a perfecting embrace of new, itchy shoe followers along bury a plain desire. Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Lauta are unbelievably symmetrical present the runner's choice, providing a profound range of trainers to clinch comfort.