Galaxy Dark (blue pressed buttons, black suggestion bar)

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
HardRic
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S II - 2.3.4

Galaxy Dark (blue pressed buttons, black suggestion bar)

Post by HardRic »

I modified the original Galaxy theme a little bit. Now it has a darker background and black suggestion bar with still blue pressed buttons. I hope you like it.
SC20110802-145708.png
SC20110802-145708.png (48.46 KiB) Viewed 18491 times
SC20110802-144432.png
SC20110802-144432.png (56.42 KiB) Viewed 18491 times
Galaxy-Dark.zip
(28.89 KiB) Downloaded 5006 times
nicky041192
Phone: HTC Wildfire Official 2.2

Re: Galaxy Dark (blue pressed buttons, black suggestion bar)

Post by nicky041192 »

Suggestion shows up green instead of blue. And the divider doesn't show on hdpi devices.
Last edited by nicky041192 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HardRic
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S II - 2.3.4

Post by HardRic »

You can choose an other color in advanced settings/candidate color. The divider should show up, the screenshot was made on a Galaxy S2.
PhilD
Phone: Droid X - Gingerbread

Re: Re: Galaxy Dark (blue pressed buttons, black suggestion

Post by PhilD »

HardRic wrote:You can choose an other color in advanced settings/candidate color. The divider should show up, the screenshot was made on a Galaxy S2.
i am using the default galaxy keyboard right now but I love the black suggestion bar you bundled with this version... but I can confirm that on my Droid X, the horizontal divider above the suggestion bar does not show up (definitely not required though, depends on your preference) and it appears that suggestions are always shown in white no matter what color I choose in settings -> candidate color.

I still like this skin though, it is on my very short list of favorites, thanks
PhilD
Phone: Droid X - Gingerbread

Re: Re: Re: Galaxy Dark (blue pressed buttons, black suggest

Post by PhilD »

PhilD wrote:
HardRic wrote:You can choose an other color in advanced settings/candidate color. The divider should show up, the screenshot was made on a Galaxy S2.
i am using the default galaxy keyboard right now but I love the black suggestion bar you bundled with this version... but I can confirm that on my Droid X, the horizontal divider above the suggestion bar does not show up (definitely not required though, depends on your preference) and it appears that suggestions are always shown in white no matter what color I choose in settings -> candidate color.

I still like this skin though, it is on my very short list of favorites, thanks
I want to make a correction - suggestions are shown in the selected candidate color in the same manor as other skins, what I didn't realize before is that colorized suggestions are only shown some of the time...not sure why that is yet but it appears to be a function of the keyboard itself and is definitely not related to this theme (which I like a lot).
dan55

Post by dan55 »

very nice clean skin. thanks
cheers
dan
PrettyGrlSwag26

Post by PrettyGrlSwag26 »

Can u do a pink and purple skin?