Omega Skin

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
yhwhsupports
Phone: Droid X 2.2

Omega Skin

Post by yhwhsupports »

I made this skin for the member "Omega," but I don't think he/she liked it...perhaps someone else will. It's a cross between the Droid X skin and the Cupertino. It's only available for hdpi screens (hi-rez).
Attachments
Omega Skin.zip
(45.9 KiB) Downloaded 4284 times
Omega Skin.png
Omega Skin.png (50.08 KiB) Viewed 19361 times
PhilD
Phone: Droid X - Gingerbread

Re: Re: Omega Skin

Post by PhilD »

yhwhsupports wrote:I made this skin for the member "Omega," but I don't think he/she liked it...perhaps someone else will. It's a cross between the Droid X skin and the Cupertino. It's only available for hdpi screens (hi-rez).
this is exactly what i was looking for (droid x keyboard with a greyish background), thanks!
just wondering, what would it take to get the default font on the keys?
yhwhsupports

Re: Omega Skin

Post by yhwhsupports »

It already has the default font on the keys. That's just my custom font on my phone, so yours won't look as cool as that pic. :lol:
PhilD
Phone: Droid X - Gingerbread

Re: Re: Omega Skin

Post by PhilD »

yhwhsupports wrote:It already has the default font on the keys. That's just my custom font on my phone, so yours won't look as cool as that pic. :lol:
awesome, thanks! I'll try it after work tonight
yhwhsupports

Post by yhwhsupports »

This is just my own spam message to get this thread back on the 1st page. Hate me if you will. :-)
Gnaver
Phone: Galaxy S5570, 2.2

Post by Gnaver »

Hi i just looked thourgh the forum and found this awesome skin...can it be done for MDPI and with bigger buttons? (every droid skin has a very but very thick buttons on my phone...) Thnx
4tonmantis

Post by 4tonmantis »

would you be feeling generous by any chance? :mrgreen: im curious if you could post another version but with the blue key press shown in the image instead of the red, thatd be awesome
yhwhsupports

Post by yhwhsupports »

@ 4tonMantis: I'm not sure what you mean by the red keypress, it is blue, just slightly darker than the active shift button. Perhaps you have a lower resolution screen. Unless I specifically label my skins as MDPI or LDPI, they are GENERALLY only for HDPI screens. I just figure if anyone is using this awesome keyboard app, they probably have an awesome phone too :-)
4tonmantis

Post by 4tonmantis »

i have an optimus v(currently using) and a samsung continuum, both of which the skin looks just as the screen shots but the key press is a bright candy redish color.
yhwhsupports

Post by yhwhsupports »

I don't know, it works just fine on my phone, but maybe it's just been a while and perhaps I fixed it after I uploaded it. Try this Dropbox link and let me know if it works:
http://db.tt/IV1Qtesn