Windows Phone 7 Skin

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
elbert213
Phone: GT-i5700 Android 2.2.2

Re: Windows Phone 7 Skin

Post by elbert213 »

is there a possibility that you can post the low res version in this thread as well?
sweetp74
Phone: HTC hero OS 2.1

Post by sweetp74 »

Hello, first let me say this....these skins are freakin awesome!!! Now for sad news....they won't work on my HTC Hero, OS 2.1 :(
Please fix....if you can ;) I would love to use them!!!! You all do awesome work!!! Sorry....forgot this info....i downloaded the pink, teal, magenta & purple....they are all black..
joandainty

Post by joandainty »

Samsung evergreen skin covers is easy to install without need of any technical tool and very easy to remove without leaving any sticky residue. These skins provide great protection to your device.

Samsung evergreen skin cover
droidwp7
Phone: samsung galaxy y android 2.3

Post by droidwp7 »

hi pal!!

thanks for sharing your skins. we know you put a lot effort for this.
i downloaded your skins but "its all black on may samsung galaxy y" - -- i think its because may phone is just QVGA.
by any chance, can we request you to create such skin for QVGA reso? we will appreciate your help.
thanks a lot!! by all means, you did a really great job !!!
Gnaver
Phone: Galaxy S5570, 2.2

Post by Gnaver »

Droid search the open skins section, here are one more thread with windows phone skin that works on qvga devices. Its done with multiple colors and only one difference I can see between this and the other its different images for backspace, voice etc...

Here You Go: http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... =13&t=1092
droidwp7
Phone: samsung galaxy y android 2.3

Post by droidwp7 »

Hi Gnaver!

Thanks for the reply and for the Link. I installed it, its ok but a bit lighter. ive searched the forum, for a darker wp7 skin (just like, in this post) for QVGA, but
I had no luck.

But, thanks for the help gnaver. For the meantime, I will stick with this one.

For the maker of this cool skins - can you make this skin usable for QVGA. thanks..

regards to all
khangster1406
Phone: Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 - GingerDX 2.3.7

Post by khangster1406 »

Hi guys,

I tried to make a MDPI version from NoPodi skin. Only the blue version for now, but I may add other colors soon. Thanks NoPodi for this great skin :D

About the imbalanced spaces betweet letters, I'm not sure if it's because of my phone or because the way SKP handles the skin, as even the stock SKP gray theme doesn't have balanced spaces either.

Here it is. Let me know what you think :D

Narrow margin:

Download: http://www.4shared.com/zip/h6xY9m-_/Phone7blue_25.html

Normal margin:

Download: http://www.4shared.com/zip/W6Vs9s2F/Phone7blue_2.html