cyril MUST READ.

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
newklearx3
Phone: HTC Hero

cyril MUST READ.

Post by newklearx3 »

Please ban stealthycheif due to the fact that he is posting all his PAID skins in this forum which is for OPEN skins!! And its just clogging and spamming up this forum. :twisted: Please deal with it.
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Re: cyril MUST READ.

Post by cyril »

Hello
"Open" means this skin format can be used by other keyboard, it doesn't imply that everything should be free of charge.
However I agree that this forum is not supposed to be a place for advertising, and as his skins are NOT Open skins but Better Keyboard skins, I agree to remove them.
Cyril
Felonious P
Phone: HTC Incredible 2.2

Post by Felonious P »

@OP: I personally feel a ban is a little bit too harsh. However, that doesn't mean I disagree with your frustration towards this situation. By all means the skins are very impressive and attractive.

Unfortunately as time passed I also became annoyed. Spamming the forms with new threads in hopes of making a little money kind of defeats the purpose of an open skin forum. With all due respect, correct me if I'm wrong, that is what the market is for.

I realize that I haven't contributed any of my work yet. I also understand that this could come off as me being a hypocrite or a freeloader. That isn't the case though I'm simply just not as skilled as others. Trust me I can't wait to have other people see my work, which will be free of charge when offered.

Overall I realize it's a sticky situation for the admins but I feel it defeats the purpose of a open form. Plus I don't think it's right when someone is spamming threads for personal gain

Please don't think that im sore. Like I stated above the designer of the skins is obviously very talented and the proof is in the work he/she has presented. Since the topic was brought up though I felt it necessary to share my opinion on this matter.

Sorry for the wall of text lol and if I started rambling lol.

Also let me say thank you to everybody who shares their work. All of the skins look amazing! keep up the good work!

Thanks and ILY All
Gnaver
Phone: Galaxy S5570, 2.2

Post by Gnaver »

Well the autor is not skilled if you didn't notice he only changes the backgrounds of keyboard and nothing more...the buttons are still the same.so its not worth to but it..its crap
newklearx3
Phone: HTC Hero

Post by newklearx3 »

Gnaver wrote:Well the autor is not skilled if you didn't notice he only changes the backgrounds of keyboard and nothing more...the buttons are still the same.so its not worth to but it..its crap
haha, 100% agree!
cyril wrote:Hello
"Open" means this skin format can be used by other keyboard, it doesn't imply that everything should be free of charge.
However I agree that this forum is not supposed to be a place for advertising, and as his skins are NOT Open skins but Better Keyboard skins, I agree to remove them.

Thank you!