Create your own skins

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
NoPodi
Phone: HTC Desire

Re: Create your own skins

Post by NoPodi »

meyergre wrote:Take care to zip your drawable folder and your skin.xml directly on the root of the archive, and not in a folder
as is said. both zip files look exactly the same. even in win-rar on a pc. - i have no idea what happens during this process ...
this problem never occured before?
NoPodi

Post by NoPodi »

NoPodi wrote:
meyergre wrote:Take care to zip your drawable folder and your skin.xml directly on the root of the archive, and not in a folder
as is said. both zip files look exactly the same. even in win-rar on a pc. - i have no idea what happens during this process ...
this problem never occured before?
ok :( - i'm sorry for talking crap! (in my first post ...)

now everything is working just fine and i'm excited creating my first skin ... i think i'll go after the windows phone 7 request.

cheers nopodi
meyergre
Phone: Nexus one 2.3.4, Notion Ink Adam 3.0.1

Post by meyergre »

Hey, if you found what was wrong, post the solution, so other people facing the same issue would find it ;) (and I'm cusious too :))
see all my skins here : http://lepetitpingouin.fr/smartkeyboard/ !
Like it ? buy me a beer ;)

Post by NoPodi »

oh. i though it is obvious. ^^
i clicked the folder and did the archive command. with that solution you get the sub-folder structure so zip/folder/drawable,drawable-hdpi,skin.xml ...
so you were right! ... i was doing it wrong ;)

my next problem though is to get the buttons woring in photoshop/illustrator combination ... is a bit tricky not to look too bad ...
gostly

Post by gostly »

Link wrote:Here is another that I tried to model after a laptop. What do you guys think? I am not to happy witht he colors yet. ALSO, anyone know why the characters and the special characters are so close together?
Laptop.png
- Link
Hey buddy! I really like your "laptop button" style keyboard. It looks very cool ;) Could you please send me some link of it? Thanks

Gostly
Gnaver
Phone: Galaxy S5570, 2.2

Post by Gnaver »

gostly wrote:
Link wrote:Here is another that I tried to model after a laptop. What do you guys think? I am not to happy witht he colors yet. ALSO, anyone know why the characters and the special characters are so close together?
Laptop.png
- Link
Hey buddy! I really like your "laptop button" style keyboard. It looks very cool ;) Could you please send me some link of it? Thanks

Gostly

Well yea...id like to have this skin too :) its very kickass...
yhwhsupports
Phone: Droid X 2.2

Post by yhwhsupports »

Cyril, could you please post the PNG files for the black shift, delete, enter, space, mic and search images that you used on the default white and iPhone skin? I want to use them to tweak some skins. I don't know how to make them, I just tweak the XML and mod the 9.png files but I need black images for the rest of my skin tweaks (you can check out the Omega skin, Resurrected Skins, and pages 8-10 of 3DKey Skin to see what I've tweaked, I've got about 1500 downloads, and I'm sure people would appreciate the others I have to post). Thanks.
vladeoff
Phone: O1 2.2.2

Post by vladeoff »

+1 to his request.. you can send cyril a private message..
yhwhsupports
Phone: Droid X 2.2

Post by yhwhsupports »

I did that 1st. No reply...yet.
jgrimberg1979
Phone: droid bionic

Post by jgrimberg1979 »

Can somne do me a huge favor and make this keyboard theme into an apk so I can use it with perfect keyboard. It is called 3dkey blue and it was created by someone on this forum "link" I guess is his username. Here is the like http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... php?id=132 . Again I would really appreciate it.