Chiclet for HVGA displays

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
zen

Chiclet for HVGA displays

Post by zen »

Moved from the old discussion thread. Original post: http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... t=20#p2291

Chiclet for medium-size screens
Download here:
chiclet.zip
Chiclet
(12.91 KiB) Downloaded 3140 times
Attachments
chiclet-mdpi.png
chiclet-mdpi.png (28.26 KiB) Viewed 14420 times
ABQslim
Phone: Moto Droid 1 2.2

Re: Chiclet for HVGA displays

Post by ABQslim »

Hey Zen! This is my favorite of the skins, though all of yours are great. Now I can try my hand in customizing from here since it is so cool to start :D
Thanks for your effort on this!
ABQslim
zen

Post by zen »

ABQslim wrote:Hey Zen! This is my favorite of the skins, though all of yours are great. Now I can try my hand in customizing from here since it is so cool to start :D
Thanks for your effort on this!
ABQslim
Thanks. It's my fave too actually; which I'm using daily. Old but reliable. :P Would be great if you'd also share your creations as well :D The more the merrier.
ABQslim

Post by ABQslim »

Hi Zen and all,
Can't really say I have "created" a skin here, but I did figure out how to edit the xml file and rezip it. I love the Chiclet skin but wanted a blue popup, so I just swapped your galaxy pressed.9 file for the grey one and voila. I'll attach it here. I love how it looks! Now I've downloaded the SDK to get more "creative" but see that will be a whole new learning curve (and a much bigger one!).

Best wishes,
ABQslim
Attachments
BlueChiclet.zip
Zen's Chiclet skin with a blue popup
(13 KiB) Downloaded 1124 times
robbiep
Phone: cdma hero, cm6 nightly #99

Post by robbiep »

ABQslim wrote:Hi Zen and all,
Can't really say I have "created" a skin here, but I did figure out how to edit the xml file and rezip it. I love the Chiclet skin but wanted a blue popup, so I just swapped your galaxy pressed.9 file for the grey one and voila. I'll attach it here. I love how it looks! Now I've downloaded the SDK to get more "creative" but see that will be a whole new learning curve (and a much bigger one!).

Best wishes,
ABQslim
Nice. I'm liking it.

Now this might sound weird, but could you possibly do the same thing to the Droid skin http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... f=13&t=616 . I'm not a big fan of the orange press color.
ABQslim

Post by ABQslim »

Hi Robbiep,
I have done the same now for the Droid skin and have posted in that thread. Looks pretty cool!
ABQslim
kino
Phone: HTC Desire, FroYo

Post by kino »

I was just wondering if a WVGA version of this skin will be released?
zen

Post by zen »

kino wrote:I was just wondering if a WVGA version of this skin will be released?
I'm not sure, haven't got around to making one yet.
shirley0123

Post by shirley0123 »

Since running is becoming more and more popular day by day, Asics Whizzer Lo Shoes manufactured for running is growing at a rapid speed. Asics is a large manufacturer who produces shoes for those people who are paying great interest in open-air sports. Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Mid can meet both the two sorts of people's demands.