3DKey skin

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
raylow
Phone: HTC Desire HD

Re: 3DKey skin

Post by raylow »

Hi Link,

thx for your reply :)

I've got these problems just with the custom skins..
Maybe I'll contact the support.
If there is a solution I will post it here :)
jeckert21
Phone: HTC EVO 4G Version 2.2

Post by jeckert21 »

Hey, any chance you could make a white version of this awesome 3D Skin?
perry9099
Phone: Captivate v. 2.2

Post by perry9099 »

Very nice work. I like the lighter one the best. The way that the light reflects off the keys looks very polished and clean. Android is looking better and better each month. I little more polish and it is going to make the iPhone look like a cheap device from China.
Perry
"Lovin Android"
www.hccmis.com
yhwhsupports
Phone: Droid X 2.2

Post by yhwhsupports »

Any chance you'd be willing to make this exact keyboard but with a green highlight when keypress? Either a lime green, neon green, or Crayola green? Even the same green as the shift key dot. The green of the shift key from Smart Keyboard Pro's HTC skin when selected is a phenominal green. Thanks for your consideration. I love this skin, makes me feel like I'm really pressing high quality rubber keys.
LECTER
Phone: HTC Desire 2.2

Post by LECTER »

Please fix for Desire HD ported roms!! ;)

Thanks! :)
hallua

Post by hallua »

Hi you genius,
I got your 3d skin on my GT and it is very nice. Registered this site just to say thanks.
SnyC3
Phone: HTC Desire HD

Post by SnyC3 »

Love this skin, unfortunately the 'enter' 'delete' and 'shift' is not displaying properly in my HTC Desire HD. The keys are blank for these 3 keys. Actually all skin upgrade have d same prob. But the standard skins included with the keyboard pro are ok.

Pls help. Tried making 'skins' folder on the root folder in the phone but there's an error in permission modifying or posting new folder on it. Thanks!

Sanny
Link

Post by Link »

SnyC3 wrote:Love this skin, unfortunately the 'enter' 'delete' and 'shift' is not displaying properly in my HTC Desire HD. The keys are blank for these 3 keys. Actually all skin upgrade have d same prob. But the standard skins included with the keyboard pro are ok.

Pls help. Tried making 'skins' folder on the root folder in the phone but there's an error in permission modifying or posting new folder on it. Thanks!

Sanny
Please send an email to support as this seems to be a phone "type" support issue and not a skin issue.
- Link
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Post by cyril »

By the way this display issue on the HTC Desire HD is supposed to be fixed in the latest versions of the keyboard.
Cyril
schrochem

Post by schrochem »

Just wanted to say this is a really nice skin. The blue is a great shade and it has a nice warmth to it instead of a bright 'gotcha' kinda feel.