3DKey skin

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
xkaylakurbstomp
Phone: huawei ascend m860 android 2.1

Re: 3DKey skin

Post by xkaylakurbstomp »

i downloaded the zip, and copied it to my 'skins' folder on my sdcard, but when i go to my skins in my settings for my keyboard its not there.

i followed the download instructions very carefully.

why isn't it working?
Gnaver
Phone: Galaxy S5570, 2.2

Post by Gnaver »

can you make 3dkeywhitebluekeysmod just like the original 3d key? dunno if its mdpi or ldpi...hdpi doesnt work for me :-\

thnx
yhwhsupports
Phone: Droid X 2.2

Post by yhwhsupports »

Unless that skin you're referring to is from one of the Dropbox links I posted, I don't have a skin named that. Can you check the name and repost your request? And I'll look into adjusting the mdpi images.
yhwhsupports

Post by yhwhsupports »

xkaylakurbstomp wrote:i downloaded the zip, and copied it to my 'skins' folder on my sdcard, but when i go to my skins in my settings for my keyboard its not there.

why isn't it working?
I'm not quite sure. Do you have other skins downloaded that show up in your "Select Skin" section? If not, be sure your folder is at the root of your SD card (it would be the same area that has the majority of your folders such as DCIM, Video, Messaging, .android_secure folders) and that it is in fact called "Skins" and not skin, or some variation. Also, be sure not to put it in the file already there on your SD card called Skins with the pyramid image next to it, you have to actually make your own folder titled skins. Hope that helps.
Gnaver

Post by Gnaver »

yhwhsupports wrote:Unless that skin you're referring to is from one of the Dropbox links I posted, I don't have a skin named that. Can you check the name and repost your request? And I'll look into adjusting the mdpi images.

page 9 - 3dwhitewithbluemod
yhwhsupports

Post by yhwhsupports »

yhwhsupports wrote:
xkaylakurbstomp wrote:i downloaded the zip, and copied it to my 'skins' folder on my sdcard, but when i go to my skins in my settings for my keyboard its not there.

why isn't it working?
I'm not quite sure. Do you have other skins downloaded that show up in your "Select Skin" section? If not, be sure your folder is at the root of your SD card (it would be the same area that has the majority of your folders such as DCIM, Video, Messaging, .android_secure folders) and that it is in fact called "Skins" and not skin, or some variation. Also, be sure not to put it in the file already there on your SD card called Skins with the pyramid image next to it, you have to actually make your own folder titled skins. Hope that helps.
This is what it should look like:
Attachments
1313533445-picsay.jpg
1313533445-picsay.jpg (90.49 KiB) Viewed 7494 times
yhwhsupports

Post by yhwhsupports »

Alright, check back on page 9, I posted the MDPI file. Enjoy.
Gnaver

Post by Gnaver »

Thnx for the skin m8 ;-) its look awesome on my phone. Can you make 3Dkey with green font and green feedback to mdpi please? Thnx
yhwhsupports

Post by yhwhsupports »

Gnaver wrote:Thnx for the skin m8 ;-) its look awesome on my phone. Can you make 3Dkey with green font and green feedback to mdpi please? Thnx
As in Green3D or Green3Dgreen skins?
Gnaver

Post by Gnaver »

Green3dgreen :) or can you make in blue colour? i mean the font on it...froyo like blue