3DKey skin

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
yhwhsupports
Phone: Droid X 2.2

Re: 3DKey skin

Post by yhwhsupports »

Gnaver wrote:Green3dgreen :) or can you make in blue colour? i mean the font on it...froyo like blue
I have no idea what froyo blue is, but if you go to skp settings and select advanced settings, and choose candidate color, you can slide the RGBs and fibd the color and give me the code. I can make the font that color, but did you still want the green keypress?
yhwhsupports
Phone: Droid X 2.2

Post by yhwhsupports »

Try this one, it has a little different green keypress color, but I like it. Since it's for mdpi screens, it does look a little funny on my Droid X, but might look just fine on your low rez screen.
http://db.tt/PCgb0mb
Gnaver
Phone: Galaxy S5570, 2.2

Post by Gnaver »

Thnx for the green keyboard its awesome.... the colour code is ff00a9ff
jgrimberg1979
Phone: droid bionic

Post by jgrimberg1979 »

Link wrote:Not sure I am happy with this color, what do you think?
blue.png

Is there any way someone could make this I to a apk so I can. Use it for perfect keyboard and smart keyboard . Perfect keyboard can use the same themes as smart keyboard but unfortunately it does not have the same ability to use the zip format. It needs to be an installable apk for it to work. I know this theme 3dkey blue and I really want to be able to use it for both apps .
altie
Phone: HTC Sensation Android 4.0

Post by altie »

Thank you for a great skin(s). And also thanks for the instructions. Makes me feel dumb that I didn't get it the first time round Haha. :D
-------------------------------
Sent using my HTC Sensation