Skin Request Thread

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
inate71
Phone: Motorola Droid (Stock 2.1)

Skin Request Thread

Post by inate71 »

Well, I couldn't find a request thread, so here it is. :) Just post any requests for a keyboard skin you may have, along with any pictures that would display further detail as to what type of skin you were interested in. The more detail, the more accurate the skin will appear! Thanks to all!

First request:

Could someone please make this skin? Please and thank you!
ABQslim
Phone: Moto Droid 1 2.2

Re: Skin Request Thread

Post by ABQslim »

I'd actually like to see the standard black better keyboard skin (the one with the blue popup) to be designed for use on SmartKeyboard. That skin is the *only* thing I liked about that keyboard.
cgjz
Phone: mytouch biffmod v2.1 froyo

Post by cgjz »

Can someone make a skin just like the included HTC skin except that when the button is presses, it has a blueish tint, like the galaxy? Thanks.
Dsmith1987

Post by Dsmith1987 »

I wasnt sure if anyone would be able to help me. I have the Motorola Droid and i would love more than anything to have a Boston Celtics Keyboard skin but i cant find one anywhere. if someone can help me out with one i would greatly appreciate it. thank you
rlamontjr
Phone: Galaxy s 2.1

Post by rlamontjr »

can anyone make a windows phone 7 theme. black background with grayish letters? thanks if anyone can
pumpsNhips
Phone: htc incredible

Post by pumpsNhips »

I love the glossy black but pink or purple letters αnd lines like the blue and green
DorkMan
Phone: Samsung Vibrant 2.1.1

Post by DorkMan »

Dsmith1987 wrote:I wasnt sure if anyone would be able to help me. I have the Motorola Droid and i would love more than anything to have a Boston Celtics Keyboard skin but i cant find one anywhere. if someone can help me out with one i would greatly appreciate it. thank you

I have found a Celtics keyboard if you are still looking for one. This method also leads you to other sport teams (college & pro) except for MLB...:
- Go to the market
- Download the free version of Better Keyboard ("Better Keyboard Free Beta")
- Open the application
- Click on Better Keyboard Skin
- Go all the way to the bottom and click on "Search/Download Skins"
- You will see a pop-up, select "Addition (Sport) Skins Online"
- You will be directed to a website - go to the Basketball link under the theme category on the right-hand side of the site
- You will see a list of all of the NBA teams that you can download
- NOTE: THESE DOWNLOAD AS .APK FILES - You can install these with any file manager.

You should be good to go. Enjoy!
DorkMan
Skilover
Phone: Nook 2.1

Post by Skilover »

That's a very pretty design. SOmone should make it.
Thanks
davidh606
Phone: Droid X 2.2.1

Post by davidh606 »

I would like to request two skins if someone would be so kindly to make. 1. Cyan colored skin
2. Blue one that looks like the blue in Facebook
Thank you very much for your time and work
shirley0123

Post by shirley0123 »

Now if you want to join an outdoor activity, such as rock climbing, I suggest you a pair of Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 shoes. I can guarantee you that Asics Onitsuka Tiger shoes are very likely to be your finest life partner, which is so great.