Downloading with tapatalk

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
tryll1980
Phone: HTC Legend 2.2

Downloading with tapatalk

Post by tryll1980 »

Is it possible to download skins with tapatalk? The download guide talks about using zip files, but I only find png's

Sent from my Legend using Tapatalk
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Re: Downloading with tapatalk

Post by cyril »

Indeed it doesn't seem to work :( I will update the user's guide and contact them about this problem
Cyril
tryll1980
Phone: HTC Legend 2.2

Post by tryll1980 »

I've found out how to download via tapatalk. Each post with a skin in it had 2 icons in it. One showing the skin, and the other showing just in all white. Click the white one, but you won't see a picture. Don't worry about that. Click in it just as you would save a picture. The option to save still pops up. Click it to save. Now use a file browser and find the tapatalk download folder. In there you'll find a jpg image, but it's not a image. It really is the zip file. Rename the «image» name to whatever.zip and move the file to a folder on the root of your sd card named «skins». The next time you're choosing a skin it'll show up in the list. Yay!!

Sent from my Legend using Tapatalk
shirley0123

Post by shirley0123 »

Tods shoes are very comfortable. So girls, not just buying high heels, you can have a try to wear such luxury tods womens shoes. They are also fashion and luxury enough for you to show your own fashion taste. tods handbags online are also very fit you in summer.