Request: Gingerbread skin

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
chris6278
Phone: nexus one 2.2.1

Re: Request: Gingerbread skin

Post by chris6278 »

the bold version looks almost identical to it. The gingerbread keyboard with multitouch equals badass!
7Stringer
Phone: Droid X 2.2

Post by 7Stringer »

Honestly, this is brilliant. I'm happy it is a future stock google keyboard, but happier you developed it pre-release, and with such a clean interface. This and the Cupertino will be my go-to's for quite a while. Kudos.
chris6278
Phone: nexus one 2.2.1

Post by chris6278 »

Ive got one request for the bold version can u please make the entire bottom row of keys the darker color just like the offical gingerbread one is and add the orange line at the bottom of the space bar? Then it would be almost identical
JFDroid
Phone: Motorola Droid A855

Post by JFDroid »

chris6278 wrote:Ive got one request for the bold version can u please make the entire bottom row of keys the darker color just like the offical gingerbread one is and add the orange line at the bottom of the space bar? Then it would be almost identical
Agreed. If the bottom row color could be fixed and an orange line added, it would be perfect!
hotaru
Phone: htc hero cdma / cm 6 (android 2.2.1)

Post by hotaru »

chris6278 wrote:Ive got one request for the bold version can u please make the entire bottom row of keys the darker color just like the offical gingerbread one is and add the orange line at the bottom of the space bar? Then it would be almost identical
i don't think it's possible for a skin to make the bottom row all the darker color (except by making all the keys on the keyboard that darker color)... that may be a feature to request in a future version of SKP...

as for the orange bar... i tried it and that orange just looks bad without the spacebar being dark.

edit:
i got a crazy idea... this is a very ugly hack, and it doesn't really work very well, but i did get the whole bottom row the darker color!
this neat little trick becomes not so neat if you hit the symbol key.
Attachments
GingerbreadHax.zip
(22.03 KiB) Downloaded 1034 times
anyone may use and modify any smart keyboard skins that i post on this site.
you may distribute those skins or modified versions of them for free.
you may not sell any of my skins or any derivative works of my skins.
duckdany

Post by duckdany »

Hello!

Could you optimize this for Samsung Galaxy 3 phone? (240x400 px)

Thanks!
ransagy
Phone: HTC Desire, Android 2.2

Post by ransagy »

Is it possible to have the dictionary row in dark orange as well, like GB?
skateco
Phone: Droid 1 - Froyo 2.2

Post by skateco »

Easily my favorite skin posted on here (non-bold version) except that the alternative text on each key is so dark its virtually impossible to read - Droid 1 - for that reason, I can't use it :/
subvecto
Phone: nexus one and v2.2

Re: Re: Request: Gingerbread skin

Post by subvecto »

skateco wrote:Easily my favorite skin posted on here (non-bold version) except that the alternative text on each key is so dark its virtually impossible to read - Droid 1 - for that reason, I can't use it :/
+1 another contrast color to button color would make them much more visible. Green gingerbread skin so far is the best

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk
c00ller
Phone: HTC Hero CDMA

Post by c00ller »

I really like hotaru's GingerbreadBold skin. I just have one request for anyone who is proficient in image editing.

I know this is a REALLY niche request, but I only request one edit to a few files, namely normal_on.9.png and pressed_on.9.png. They both have a "light" that is greenish-yellow. If anyone could edit them so it is cyan, it would be GREATLY appreciated :)