Gingerbread GREEN :D NOW IN THE MARKET!

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
LECTER
Phone: HTC Desire 2.2

Re: Gingerbread GREEN :D NOW IN THE MARKET!

Post by LECTER »

hotaru wrote:
newklearx3 wrote:What the f!ck ? Stop being so cheap people. Nice try but if you try to take the skin and uninstall it wont work.
Thanks for bashing my work. If you don't like it make your own damn skins.
all you did was take my skin that i made and change the colors of the images. you're trying to sell my work, and you're calling me cheap?
OP owned!! :lol:
newklearx3
Phone: HTC Hero

Post by newklearx3 »

Wasn't bashing your work, just the fact that you demand payment.

Will make this skin and then post it for free.

That's what makes us Android users different from iCrap users!!

Have a nice day.

No one is demanding payment. Don't buy it. Jeeze man if you don't want to spend .99 I wonder how you feel towards buying a burger for a buck.
What ever dude, I'm not going to keep arguing you said what you had to now let us be neutral again and stop will all these hard feelings. :D
hotaru wrote:
newklearx3 wrote:What the f!ck ? Stop being so cheap people. Nice try but if you try to take the skin and uninstall it wont work.
Thanks for bashing my work. If you don't like it make your own damn skins.
all you did was take my skin that i made and change the colors of the images. you're trying to sell my work, and you're calling me cheap?
Correction MR. I didn't take your skin. I took it from a gingerbread 2.3 flashable from XDA forums and scaled the colors.
hotaru
Phone: htc hero cdma / cm 6 (android 2.2.1)

Re: Re: Gingerbread GREEN :D NOW IN THE MARKET!

Post by hotaru »

newklearx3 wrote:Correction MR. I didn't take your skin. I took it from a gingerbread 2.3 flashable from XDA forums and scaled the colors.
if you did that the keys would be taller, but in your screenshot they're the same size as in my gingerbread skin.
anyone may use and modify any smart keyboard skins that i post on this site.
you may distribute those skins or modified versions of them for free.
you may not sell any of my skins or any derivative works of my skins.
Risket
Phone: SPH-M900 (Samsung Moment) - Android 2.1

Post by Risket »

Personally I change skins/colors/themes/layouts constantly! Sometimes something will look really awesome today but tomorrow I want something else and I never go back it. This is why i can't see myself paying for a skin or a theme. I've only paid for two apps, LauncherPro Plus and Smart Keyboard Pro. That's because they had to do with functionality and are things that I will continue to use no matter how I theme my phone. Your skins are really awesome but personally if I can find something I equally like for free I'll choose the free one. I'm just a big supporter of "free". I believe if you do something because you enjoy doing it why not allow others to freely enjoy it too. I understand 99-cents is not a lot. For me it's not really about the price. It's about the fact that it's just a skin that I might change before the end of the day or tomorrow and I paid for that.

I'm not bashing what you're doing or anything. It's just that in my opinion if I were to make a skin or an app I honestly can't see why i would charge people for it unless it was my only source of income. However it would be done in my free time just for fun.
shirley0123

Post by shirley0123 »

As we all know that Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Deluxe has a good reputation around the world, they are not only the best quality famous worldwide, but also recognized for its unique design. Asics Alton Shoes is the first choice for serious athletes, to provide comfort, support and protection.