Windows phone 7 skin

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
justiin9

Re: Windows phone 7 skin

Post by justiin9 »

Also purchased! Just wondering about the all caps though; the Android shift key has the green light to indicate all caps, do you just long-hold for this until it's all caps? I can't seem to figure it out :/
nick.koutrelakos
Phone: Motorola Droid 2.0.1

Post by nick.koutrelakos »

justiin9 wrote:Also purchased! Just wondering about the all caps though; the Android shift key has the green light to indicate all caps, do you just long-hold for this until it's all caps? I can't seem to figure it out :/
You still double tap it.
justiin9

Post by justiin9 »

Awesome, thankyou.
nicky041192
Phone: HTC Wildfire Official 2.2

Post by nicky041192 »

cant find it on the market ><

any chance of a zip?

i have a suggestion. when you press the shift key, the key turns blue. the blue used for windows phone 7 will make it look good!
newklearx3
Phone: HTC Hero

Post by newklearx3 »

N1des wrote:
newklearx3 wrote:
JFDroid wrote:It's on the market for .99... eww. I'll wait until it's free. If not, I'll wait for a friend to buy it and give me a copy. Keyboard skins should not be paid apps.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
So you wanna purposely rip my skin? I was going to post it here free for users and then leave it in the market. Buttttttt, you want to go blabbing your mouth.
Ignore him. He just wants to get a rise out of you, man. Unfortunately, someone like him will get what he wants free or not. It's the advantage (or disadvantage?) or having rooted phones. Titanium backup makes all sorts of evils possible with backing up apps and refunding to the market. Google's 15 minute refund policy helps, but if you're fast, you have no problem making a backup before making a refund. A little bit of crafty work and you can keep the app linked to the market and never pay for it, and still receive updates. It sucks, I know. Blame Google, it's their fault for making this possible and not stopping it. It's something I hope they work on.

However, I do think stuff like this should be free and open source for everyone to share. Isn't that the point of Android? Do whatever you want, though. I rarely buy apps that are skins/themes, since I like the way most of the stuff on my phone looks right out of the box. It's the same reason I don't use custom ROMs.

Anyway, this is a nice community, let's leave the drama out of it. We'll all enjoy it here more that way :)

Edit: this skin, by the way, looks really nice. It's one I did happen to buy... which as I said is rare for me. Glad to support you.
Yeah, I understand, thanks for your support.

elementalj wrote:Yup I ended up buying it as well
Thanks for your support! :)

Thank you all who purchased! It means a lot to see you guys supporting my work.
I've got a few sales which is nice, but I've noticed a lot of refunds aka people stealing the skin, but hey what ever.

----

I have a new skin on the market SUPER MARIO!
eolsgaard
Phone: HTC Droid Indredible

Post by eolsgaard »

newklearx3 wrote: I've got a few sales which is nice, but I've noticed a lot of refunds aka people stealing the skin, but hey what ever.
Or maybe we just didn't like the skin enough to pay $1 for it, after trying it out. Not very nice to accuse people of stealing when you have no real evidence to make such a statement. I don't even know how one would "steal" skins (it no longer appears on my skin listing after the refund).
newklearx3

Post by newklearx3 »

eolsgaard wrote:
newklearx3 wrote: I've got a few sales which is nice, but I've noticed a lot of refunds aka people stealing the skin, but hey what ever.
Or maybe we just didn't like the skin enough to pay $1 for it, after trying it out. Not very nice to accuse people of stealing when you have no real evidence to make such a statement. I don't even know how one would "steal" skins (it no longer appears on my skin listing after the refund).
Oh, please. Thats why there are screen shots. Also don't say "WE" because you're not speaking for the entire android market.

What is with everyone trying to start arguments?, shessssh.
eolsgaard
Phone: HTC Droid Indredible

Post by eolsgaard »

newklearx3 wrote: Oh, please. Thats why there are screen shots. Also don't say "WE" because you're not speaking for the entire android market.

Hey, if I want to refund, I'll get my refund. Screenshots don't show how a skin happens to look with my particular theme of text messaging app, which is the only reason I refunded (the grey didn't really match). I just don't like being accused of breaking rules, hence the snarky response. And no, I don't speak for the entire android market, but you were addressing the entire android market of which I am a part. So when you refer to refunding as "aka people stealing the skin," I want to make it clear that that's not actually true.

I've downloaded and kept a bunch of your other skins, and I'll keep downloading them because you're good at what you do. I'm really not trying to start an argument, but your generalizing offended me for some reason.
newklearx3

Post by newklearx3 »

eolsgaard wrote:
newklearx3 wrote: Oh, please. Thats why there are screen shots. Also don't say "WE" because you're not speaking for the entire android market.

Hey, if I want to refund, I'll get my refund. Screenshots don't show how a skin happens to look with my particular theme of text messaging app, which is the only reason I refunded (the grey didn't really match). I just don't like being accused of breaking rules, hence the snarky response. And no, I don't speak for the entire android market, but you were addressing the entire android market of which I am a part. So when you refer to refunding as "aka people stealing the skin," I want to make it clear that that's not actually true.

I've downloaded and kept a bunch of your other skins, and I'll keep downloading them because you're good at what you do. I'm really not trying to start an argument, but your generalizing offended me for some reason.
I'm sorry, I wasn't in the best mood that day. But anyways thanks for your support.
fekish
Phone: 0035799347957

Post by fekish »

And what about us from countries that we cant go on the market and buy the skin!!! :evil:

arghhhh!!

Anyway.... :)