Windows phone 7 skin

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
newklearx3
Phone: HTC Hero

Windows phone 7 skin

Post by newklearx3 »

This is what I spent a little time on making.
Here's a screenie, leave comments and suggestions.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Will be posting the ZIP soon once I get it perfect! but if you can't wait you can support me by downloading it from the market.
Last edited by newklearx3 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
JFDroid
Phone: Motorola Droid A855

Re: Windows phone 7 skin

Post by JFDroid »

Looks really good! What color are the keys when pressed? Can you send me the skin if it's done? I'd love to use it/test it!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
7Stringer
Phone: Droid X 2.2

Post by 7Stringer »

Yeah, post the zip file so we can try it out :-)
JFDroid
Phone: Motorola Droid A855

Post by JFDroid »

It's on the market for .99... eww. I'll wait until it's free. If not, I'll wait for a friend to buy it and give me a copy. Keyboard skins should not be paid apps.

newklearx3
Phone: HTC Hero

Post by newklearx3 »

JFDroid wrote:It's on the market for .99... eww. I'll wait until it's free. If not, I'll wait for a friend to buy it and give me a copy. Keyboard skins should not be paid apps.

So you wanna purposely rip my skin? I was going to post it here free for users and then leave it in the market. Buttttttt, you want to go blabbing your mouth.
elementalj

Post by elementalj »

Please give the community the file :( its not our fault some people can be a lil rude. It'd be nice to have that skin. It looks clean and well done
7Stringer
Phone: Droid X 2.2

Post by 7Stringer »

Purchased it on the market and I love it. It's a buck, folks. Hopefully it leads to more builds from the developer. Cheers.
N1des
Phone: DX 2.2.1 Stock Rooted

Post by N1des »

newklearx3 wrote:
JFDroid wrote:It's on the market for .99... eww. I'll wait until it's free. If not, I'll wait for a friend to buy it and give me a copy. Keyboard skins should not be paid apps.

So you wanna purposely rip my skin? I was going to post it here free for users and then leave it in the market. Buttttttt, you want to go blabbing your mouth.
Ignore him. He just wants to get a rise out of you, man. Unfortunately, someone like him will get what he wants free or not. It's the advantage (or disadvantage?) or having rooted phones. Titanium backup makes all sorts of evils possible with backing up apps and refunding to the market. Google's 15 minute refund policy helps, but if you're fast, you have no problem making a backup before making a refund. A little bit of crafty work and you can keep the app linked to the market and never pay for it, and still receive updates. It sucks, I know. Blame Google, it's their fault for making this possible and not stopping it. It's something I hope they work on.

However, I do think stuff like this should be free and open source for everyone to share. Isn't that the point of Android? Do whatever you want, though. I rarely buy apps that are skins/themes, since I like the way most of the stuff on my phone looks right out of the box. It's the same reason I don't use custom ROMs.

Anyway, this is a nice community, let's leave the drama out of it. We'll all enjoy it here more that way :)

Edit: this skin, by the way, looks really nice. It's one I did happen to buy... which as I said is rare for me. Glad to support you.
elementalj

Post by elementalj »

Yup I ended up buying it as well
nicky041192
Phone: HTC Wildfire Official 2.2

Post by nicky041192 »

looking good. BUT it looks very similar to the android theme pre-installed.