Language Bar Too Long

If you wish something new in Smart Keyboard, here is the place to ask!
Clegs
Phone: Droid Incredible (Android 2.1)

Language Bar Too Long

Post by Clegs »

Though this may not be a common problem, this is an issue that I have been running into with SKP. For what I do I have to work on a daily basis with a large number of languages. I have people I need to communicate to from all over the world and that requires a large number of languages on the language selection. Currently I am using ten different languages and may need to add an eleventh if Somali is ever supported by SKP.
My problem is that the language bar on the bottom is not big enough to hold all of these languages. It works if I select the one on the end and then tap the language button, but it would be more convenient if the bar would either automatically scroll as you slide your finger across or go to two rows high.

If this is something that you are able to implement that would be great, but I also realize that many do not use such a vast number of languages on a daily basis.

Again thank you for creating such a great product. I can't remember what life was like before SKP. It seems to be a keyboard that was designed specifically for multilingual typing.

cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Re: Language Bar Too Long

Post by cyril »

Indeed there is a problem with the 10th language (if you add one more, an extra row is added), I will fix that.
It seems to be a keyboard that was designed specifically for multilingual typing.
Well, yes, I created it specifically for that ;)
Cyril
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Re: Language Bar Too Long

Post by cyril »

Can you try the latest beta ?
Cyril