xoom 10" screen

If you wish something new in Smart Keyboard, here is the place to ask!
Link

xoom 10" screen

Post by Link »

Think we will see support for the tablets? The current version crashes on the Xoom and layout is not optimized for the screen size. An example of a great concept is the thumb keyboard app but needs your magical touch. :D.

Thanks
- Link
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Re: xoom 10" screen

Post by cyril »

I understand the layout is not optimized but the app is not supposed to crash ! Can you show a log report (with Log Collector for instance) when you see a crash? Thanks
Cyril
kindiboy
Phone: xoom 3.0.1

Post by kindiboy »

Am willing to pay again for this to work on the xoom with the arabic support?
How do I generate the report? I know that I have sent it when it asked me. :D
Link

Post by Link »

cyril wrote:I understand the layout is not optimized but the app is not supposed to crash ! Can you show a log report (with Log Collector for instance) when you see a crash? Thanks
Ok I installed it again and after some tweaking it is pretty usable. I do think it would be really cool if you could make a split keyboard for thumb typing too.

PS. It hasn't crashed again yet.
- Link
kindiboy

Post by kindiboy »

What tweaking did you do?
the second I hit settings it crashes, and can't select it from the system settings as an active keyboard
Link

Post by Link »

Turned off full screen in landscape. Changed the key height taller. Plus did all this in the system setting menu before launching it the first time.
- Link
kindiboy

Post by kindiboy »

Thanks link

I found something weird, I tried the Pro version, it crashed. The trial version didn't without tweaking...
please dev...make this work on the tablet.
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Post by cyril »

Can you install "Log Collector" to get a log report after the crash?

Anyway I just ordered my Xoom, hope I will get it soon and check the problems by myself ;)
Cyril
Link

Post by Link »

Awesome. I can't wait to see what cool things you'll do with that.
- Link
dananyou3
Phone: N88v

Post by dananyou3 »

In addition, it is safe, fast, easy to deal with various transactions.The market flooded with mobile wallet applications, ISP puzzled to モノグラム find the オメガ best. The main concern is not only to produce the greatest ロレックス benefits, but also balance the service provider and the customer relationships. フランクミュラー Keep all the major issues, there are a wide range of mobile wallet service, customers pay the cost of utilities and ダミエ opinions, and they mobile wallet service interface.Mobile of bank payment bills printing アズール history is there is a wallet in your mobile Another advantage of the device.Users with their bank account can be a variety of financial activities, such as checking the summary of transactions, account balances, and require other banking services. Consumers can also use mWallet used to transfer money ブルガリ the contrary the traditional method international or national remittances.At of, demand is growing rapidly mWallet. At the same time, almost all of the business, such as network operators, financial institutions, into a modern and innovative mobile technology solutions provider, so they are better able revenues.Now a very important issue for their clients provide mobile financial services appear here. How will mobile wallet product, whether it is カルティエ in the service providers and consumers to benefit from it?