Skinning popups?

If you wish something new in Smart Keyboard, here is the place to ask!
eolsgaard
Phone: HTC Droid Indredible

Skinning popups?

Post by eolsgaard »

Now, we can skin the prediction bar, which is just awesome. It looks great and makes this skin even more customize-able.

So now I can only wonder, would it be possible to also skin the popups? Perhaps, even, changing their shape? That would be the last piece of the puzzle, I think.
ntrdmefn
Phone: optimus s

Re: Skinning popups?

Post by ntrdmefn »

can you tell me how you found the option to skin the prediction bar in the settings?

i can't find it ...
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Post by cyril »

So now I can only wonder, would it be possible to also skin the popups? Perhaps, even, changing their shape? That would be the last piece of the puzzle, I think.
Maybe it will come later, it's not planned yet
can you tell me how you found the option to skin the prediction bar in the settings?
It's not a setting, it's a new feature which has to be used by skin makers.
Cyril
c00ller
Phone: HTC Hero CDMA

Post by c00ller »

eolsgaard wrote:So now I can only wonder, would it be possible to also skin the popups? Perhaps, even, changing their shape? That would be the last piece of the puzzle, I think.
I already consider SKP to be the one Android keyboard to rule them all, but this really would be the last piece of the puzzle.
c00ller

Post by c00ller »

Just wondering if there are any possible plans for this in the foreseeable future?
c00ller

Post by c00ller »

Bump... after trying a lot of colorful themes, seeing the same white popup is looking really out of place. Even more out of place are the inconsistencies between the regular popup and the long-press popup: the regular popup changes from a clean 2D opaque white of one size to a semi-transparent dark gray with blue gradient of a different size, and the location of the popup changes as well...
Gnaver
Phone: Galaxy S5570, 2.2

Post by Gnaver »

I would be very grateful for this option. Using black themeand seeing white pop ups is not cool but its even annoying.