More customizability for Language Button

If you wish something new in Smart Keyboard, here is the place to ask!
ADTC
Phone: Desire HD with 2.2

More customizability for Language Button

Post by ADTC »

I would like more customizability with the language button. (All these must be options available to the user and not be changes forced upon them.)
  • Option to swap the positions of Language button and 123 button.
  • In T9, option to swap the positions of Language button and [ - ] button on top left. Easier to see current language that way.
  • Option to decrease the length of the space bar! Sure it's reminiscent of the long space bar on the computer keyboard but such length is not required on a mobile screen. Language button could be a bit wider like the 123 button for easier tapping.
  • Option to change languages only on long-taps (in case user is prone to accidentally change it). This should also be available for the T9/XT9 on/off button.
  • Choice of button colours for different languages (or at least choose one language to be green like the T9 on/off button). This will help as a visual indicator and is easier to identify than reading the language code.
I love Smart Keyboard Pro for the variety of features it offers, but the number 1 feature I love the most is that I can turn the annoying character preview pop-up off.