arrow keys placement

If you wish something new in Smart Keyboard, here is the place to ask!
cryptology
Phone: Bionic, 2.3.4

arrow keys placement

Post by cryptology »

Would it be possible to give us the option of having the arrows placed above the keyboard in portrait mode, as opposed to below? I like having the arrows present at all times, but find myself accidentally hitting an arrow when I really mean to press the space bar or comma.
doorman330
Phone: iphone

Re: arrow keys placement

Post by doorman330 »

Breaking news, Apple's board of directors received the news, Apple's chairman, founder and former CEO Steve Jobs, has died aged 56. Apple said in a brief statement, said the company was extremely sad death of Steve Jobs, Steve Jobs of wisdom, passion and drive is the source of countless innovations, and these innovations greatly enrich and improve each people's lives, because of Steve Jobs, the world has become infinitely better.

What do you think about this news ? lets share about your opinions......

Phone: Samsung Captivate Android 2.1

Post by NickC »

cryptology wrote:Would it be possible to give us the option of having the arrows placed above the keyboard in portrait mode, as opposed to below? I like having the arrows present at all times, but find myself accidentally hitting an arrow when I really mean to press the space bar or comma.
Agreed! I removed the arrows for this very reason!
kenny122
Phone: phone

Post by kenny122 »

THANK YOU for sharing

-----------------------------------------------------
little black dresses|flower girl dresses|classic bridesmaid dresses|bridesmaid dresses