Please add Arabic Diacritics.

If you wish something new in Smart Keyboard, here is the place to ask!
Tamashii
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2

Please add Arabic Diacritics.

Post by Tamashii »

Hello,

I'd like to thank you for this great app, I liked it so much and bought it since 1st day. I liked all the features and customization that it has. But there is something essential missing on the Arabic Keyboard, which is the Arabic Diacritics. Arabic language depends so much on Diacritics and missing such feature is so frustrating.. So please try to include a button for the Arabic diacritics on the Arabic Keyboard. I mean come on, iPhone Keyboard has it, and Go Keyboard just released an update that has it! Smart Keyboard, however, is so great of a keyboard that it has everything! And dunno why it still doesn't have such essential feature in the Arabic Keyboard.

I can also further help with this, so please..

Please please please do something.

Thx in Advance.

Best,
Tamashii
Tamashii
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2

Re: Please add Arabic Diacritics.

Post by Tamashii »

Anything up yet?

Other keyboards on market all got updated to include the diacritics, I'm really considering changing this keyboard. Please assist.
TarekMid
Phone: SPH-M910 Android 2.2.2

There must be Diacritics or I'm doomed

Post by TarekMid »

You are 100% right Tamashi. Diacritics (tashkeel) are realy important (crucial) in Arabic language, and ALL other arabic keyboards have them. I was going to buy this keyboard because it is the best. But I guess I will put this idea on hold until the Diacritics come.
I actually have to use them every two days sometimes. There must be a button instead of the comma probably to view all the diacritics.
Bulat
Phone: Sony Ericsson Arc S, 2.3.4

Post by Bulat »

Hi there,
yes guys you are 100perc rights! It is really best keyboard I've ever seen and used, many thanks to the developers and respect. But it's a real issue for those who uses Arabic lng and didn't found diacritics signs (tashkeel or harekets), which we surely needs! Dear developer, please be so kind to add signs (separate button for them will be the most convenient IMHO), because almost all of today's advanced kbs has it, and unfortunately I'm also forced to use alt kbs only because of diacritics.
In the anticipation of your updates...
With the best wishes

Bulat
Bulat
Phone: Sony Ericsson Arc S, 2.3.4

Post by Bulat »

Unfortunately, to all appearances, it seems dear developers ignore us( reply please
a.bawardi
Phone: 8134769049

Post by a.bawardi »

any news ?