Xperia Pro Issue + Suggestion

If you wish something new in Smart Keyboard, here is the place to ask!
AnaSmart
Phone: xperia pro

Xperia Pro Issue + Suggestion

Post by AnaSmart »

Hello I have an Xperia pro that has a slide out keyboard. I just installed smart keyboard a few days ago and so far I've noticed that if I use the "physical Keyboard" option 2 buttons of my slide keyboard don't function anymore. THe one that changes lenguage and the Sym. I know I can change lenguage (with scpacebar and shift) but it would be nice if I could use that button that it was made speccially for that. The Sym I kinda need more because It shows me other symbols that won't appear using the slide out keyboard. Another thing is that when I press a vowel (for example E) it only lets it change to this É; I don't see Ë Ê È like it shows in the onscreen keyboard. And I need those vowels. I think so far that's what I've noticed... basically I would like that my slide out keyboard stays the same; that smart keyboard would only swich the "theme color" of the suggestions and that's it. I Do know that if I don't use the Physical Keyboard feature only the Vowel issue is solved... but the SYM and Language button still don't work... I thought for a moment that hte language button was working but no :/
It would be perfect that all of this issues are fixed so I can see my theme when the suggestions are shown (when using the physical keyboard option), but if this is not possible I would like to have at least the SYM and language key problem fixed (without using the physical keyboard option).. MEH and I just noticed that it won't show suggestions, please please fix this! :(

About the onscreen keyboard I think I only have noticed that in the french keyboard i don't have the Ç on the keyboard and I thought I would. I would change the ' key for Ç. Is ok anyway because we can use it pressing the C but it would be good to have it as is used often. I like that it Ñ is in the spanish keyboard :)

SUGGESTION: This might have been suggested but one thing that would be nice to have is the "swype" mode; to write sliding the finger.

So if you would please fix this... mostly the slide keyboard issues... Leaving all this aside I LOVE it. All the settings and customitzation make it 4.5 stars application. So please fix this to make it perfect