2 ideas/requests/complaints...

If you wish something new in Smart Keyboard, here is the place to ask!
craftyrailchick
Phone: droid x 2.1

2 ideas/requests/complaints...

Post by craftyrailchick »

I really like this keyboard a lot and I manage to fat finger a lot less with the iphone skin so overall I'm happy. I recommend this keyboard to everyone I know that gets as frustrated with a virtual keyboard as I do (running a droid x).

Anyways... my 2 requests are... "Select multiple" when going through the user dictionary to allow deleting of multiple words. It takes forever going through and tapping each misspelled word then selecting "delete." My second request is... when flipping the screen horizontal and it goes into full screen mode that it doesn't have a "done" button but instead a "send" button. Specifically when texting. For those of us that are texting "wh*res" having a send button would save a step as well as some frustration from forgetting to hit send after hitting done.

Thank you for your time.
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Re: 2 ideas/requests/complaints...

Post by cyril »

I'll check what can be done for the user dictionary

About your second request, why don't you use the "no landscape fullscreen" option?
Cyril
craftyrailchick
Phone: droid x 2.1

Re: 2 ideas/requests/complaints...

Post by craftyrailchick »

I actually used that but it was typically hidden behind the keyboard/punctuation suggestions and could not be accessed without hitting the back button to hide the keyboard. I just noticed you made some changes to the customization options and your awesome keyboard is getting more awesome! Great job!