Gingerbread touch to correct

If you wish something new in Smart Keyboard, here is the place to ask!
chtamina

Re: Gingerbread touch to correct

Post by chtamina »

one vote here for the "tap&respell" feature

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
primitiveworld

Post by primitiveworld »

I would LOVE to see this feature as well. It is frustrating sometimes to have to fix one letter in a misspelled word and fumbling around just to change it. Currently I am sticking with the gingerbread keyboard for this feature alone, but would go back to SKP for good if it was implemented!
nick.koutrelakos
Phone: Motorola Droid 2.0.1

Post by nick.koutrelakos »

I'm on Gingerbread myself and haven't noticed any difference whatsoever in my transition from Froyo to GB with SKP. That being said, I do want this feature.
too758
Phone: 3144439042

Post by too758 »

put me down for this feature too. i've been looking for a keyboard that works well on gingerbread with no luck. BK8 and the stock GB keyboard are all really slow with their response time after my initial text selection. it makes it seem like the multi touch can't keep up with my text speed but FINALLY, this keyboard works so i'm gonna have to stay with it for a while. I hope this gets put in as a feature. then i would be sold.

ps the droid X keyboard had the same feature but it won't work with gingerbread either. Thanks!
primitiveworld

Post by primitiveworld »

Any word on if this feature might be implemented in a future update? Have stuck with the gingerbread keyboard for a while now because of this one feature.
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Post by cyril »

Given the popularity of this request, of course it will be done.
Given the complexity of this request, you may have to wait a bit ;)
Cyril