english dictionary /personal dictionary not working properly

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
tswltd
Phone: htc thunderbolt 2.1

english dictionary /personal dictionary not working properly

Post by tswltd »

I really like the layout of your keyboard but i am having some trouble. First off if i misplell a word i am not alerted to the mispelling by the word being underlined or highlighted in some way. Every other mobile keyboard i have used behaves his way. Does Smart keyboard not provide this function?

The second issue i am having is that every mispelled word i type, and there are many (i have large and clumsy thumbs), ends up in he user dictionary by default. An example of this would be: i type the phrase "i likke eatin souur gren applees" , none of the mispelled words will be underlined and every one of them is now in my user dictionary. While i do enjoy sour green apples i also enjoy sending a communication, whether it be for business or personal, with proper spelling and punctuation.

If Smart Keyboard does not have the capibility to underline or highlight mispelled words like most evey other typing program available it becomes unusable to me. I hope this is a resolvable issue as i did pay for the keyboard based on the high user ratings, but am unsatisfied thus far. If the issue cannot be resolved i would expect a full refund.

Regards,
Thomas

Edit
I forgot to mention that i do indeed have the english dictionary installed