fixes

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
macieellia2007
Phone: droid eris 1.5

fixes

Post by macieellia2007 »

Word prediction needs work. When I type Better it's always capitalized first instead of the smaller case better being highlighted first. If I type little boy the first word to be highlighted is any not boy. That doesn't make sense it should word predict Better. When I type Auto capitalized version comes up first. Don't know how there capitalized words show up in the dictionary cause I never saved them this way. Capitalized words saved in dictionary should be states, ect. Not just general words unless u urself saved it that way.
what happened to the symbols being available at the end of a word when u backspace now it goes back to the last word for dictionary which if u are entering email addresses u have to in into 123
Button to add the @symbol. If u would allow email addresses to be saved into the dictionary it would fix this issue or add the @symbol to main layout. Maybe change quotation " for @ symbol.
When I used to insert email address I would do my screen name then spacebar backspace then the symbols would show up. Now when I backspace the previous word pops back up. This changed for the last update. Which I see why u have this but it makes it harder to enter email names now for t9 user. Also when u set portrait full screen the t9 doesn't work on some screen like google search it auto adjusts to abc tap method.