ttyping llike tthis recently?

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
hurleygurlie2388
Phone: samsung vibrant android 2.1

ttyping llike tthis recently?

Post by hurleygurlie2388 »

I don't know if it is just my phone but recently a lot of my words are doubling the first letter llike tthis. really weird. samsung vibrant on froyo.
droidxxx
Phone: droidx

Re: ttyping llike tthis recently?

Post by droidxxx »

Yup, this is a problem with Smart Keyboard Pro. Using a DroidX and i switched 'Input Method' from Smart Keyboard Pro to the default keyboard and it hasn't done it since.
7Stringer
Phone: Droid X 2.2

Post by 7Stringer »

Same is happening to me. DX
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Post by cyril »

Looks like a problem specific to some phones (never saw this on HTC phones). Does "recently" mean "since version 4"?
Cyril
7Stringer
Phone: Droid X 2.2

Post by 7Stringer »

It only started happening to me after the most recent update.
droidxxx
Phone: droidx

Post by droidxxx »

Yeah I think it was a recent update and then I started seeing it. Maybe 3-4 months ago.
hurleygurlie2388

as of recent update for me too- it doesn't do it to every word, just randomly but it does it a lot. recently being i guess for about a week for me
cyril
Developer

Post by cyril »

hurleygurlie2388 wrote:as of recent update for me too- it doesn't do it to every word, just randomly but it does it a lot. recently being i guess for about a week for me
And what if you disable "touch to correct" feature? That's the only big change in the last updates.
Cyril
cyril
Developer

Post by cyril »

Also, can you try the latest beta? I did some agressive code optimizations which should result in a 30% performance increase. Hopefully this could fix this problem...
Cyril
hurleygurlie2388

so i disabled the touch to correct and typed the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog like a hundred times and didn't see anything and then i turned it back on and still couldn't get it to do it. i also can't tell you if it happens on landscape or not but i use landscape a lot... i also went through old messages and typed words it did it to over and over and couldn't get it to mess up... so i'm just gonna dl the beta because last time i had a problem beta helped 100% if there is an update in the market should i update or keep beta? thanks for everything cyril