Can't find smart keyboard on android market to update

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
Thunder350
Phone: HTC Aria 2.2.2 / Herotab C8 2.2

Can't find smart keyboard on android market to update

Post by Thunder350 »

I bought smart keyboard for my HTC Aria, a few months back, and it works great. I also put it on my tablet (Herotab C8). I installed the latest version on my phone a week or two ago. But when I went to go do it on my tablet, the market didn't list it under "My Apps". When I went to search for it on the market, it would only show the dictionaries, not the actual keyboard app itself, even the trial version isn't listed. It's still installed on my tablet, just for some reason the market isn't listing it like it did before, making it impossible to update.

Is it possible to download the app somewhere else and install it on the tablet? If so where and how would I do that? Or do you know how to make the market show the missing app? Thanks!
Thunder350
Phone: HTC Aria 2.2.2 / Herotab C8 2.2

Re: Can't find smart keyboard on android market to update

Post by Thunder350 »

Well, since my email, 2 PM's, and this thread were ignored, without a single response... :(

I found away to get the latest version elsewhere.. still wish I could get the market to show the app again on my tablet tho. :S
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Re: Can't find smart keyboard on android market to update

Post by cyril »

I answered your email 3 weeks ago... As I said I don't know why you don't see the app on the market, there is no obvious reason why it would be filtered.
Cyril