Compact Keyboard

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
delriogil
Phone: Motorala Droid Android 2.0.1

Compact Keyboard

Post by delriogil »

Thank you so much for the compact keyboard. I love it and it keeps getting better with time.

Well here's a bug I caught. When using the autotext option on the keyboard and having the keyboard set to compact keyboard, it's not inputing letters I ask for. For example, if I want to set autotext to leta -> let's, it's not letting me input s. Instead it's showing the letter a, even when I push the soft key twice for s.
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Re: Compact Keyboard

Post by cyril »

Is it with "XT9" enabled ? In that case it's normal, and if you disable it, you should be able to type what you want with multitap
Cyril
delriogil
Phone: Motorala Droid Android 2.0.1

Post by delriogil »

cyril wrote:Is it with "XT9" enabled ? In that case it's normal, and if you disable it, you should be able to type what you want with multitap
XT9 isn't enabled and the multitap isn't allowing me to choose the letter s when I want to use the Custom AutoText. When the XT9 isn't enabled using the keyboard normally, multitap works just fine. It's only on Custom AutoText when mutitap won't work.
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Post by cyril »

Ah ok I see... will try to fix this
Cyril
shirley0123

Post by shirley0123 »

Asics Gel Kayano 17 have caught the thought of integrated runners, and are said to be the best available option currently for running. The Onitsuka Tiger California 78 shoes suppose organic the required traits that are needed over expanded shoes.