broblem to keep app up.

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
grimberg20

broblem to keep app up.

Post by grimberg20 »

I bouhgt pro version yesterday so it's new, i installed it and beginning it worked brilliant. When i change some settings the app, it stopped working. I reinstalled app and restarted my phone. Again it started work but when i again change settings, it stoped to work. Any help?
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Re: broblem to keep app up.

Post by cyril »

Can you give a bit more details? Which settings do you change and what is not working exactly? Does it force close or what? Can you long press in a text field, and choose Input Method in the pop-up menu to check that smart keyboard is still your input method?
Cyril
grimberg20

Post by grimberg20 »

Intrestring... when i started use app, no problem. But when i change settings it goes off. No care what settings keyboard pro goes off. When i press long text section, it show that touch input is on. I put smart keyboard on, it works. So problem is: when you change settings, smart keyboard goes off. No other problems yet.

E. It makes force shutdown
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Post by cyril »

I noticed this sometimes on the Nexus One. As there is no explanation at all, I guess this is an Android bug.
Cyril