SMART KEYBOARD DOES NOT SHOW ON samsung galaxy s

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
loopy
Phone: Samsung - Galaxy S I9000

SMART KEYBOARD DOES NOT SHOW ON samsung galaxy s

Post by loopy »

Hi,
I have samsung galaxy s.

I set the selected SMART KEYBOARD in LANGUAGE & KEYBOARD settings
I then changed the INPUT METHOD to SMART KEYBOARD PRO

First, the software worked. But then she stopped working. I rebooted the phone and tried again. Same response. The SMART KEYBOARD does not show up. I changed the rom and I deleted all the cache but it did not help.

The keyboard does not show up / operate in landscape or portrait positions. I double checked and SMART KEYBOARD PRO was still selected for the INPUT METHOD.

The phone show only the samsung keyboard/

Any recommendations?
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Re: SMART KEYBOARD DOES NOT SHOW ON samsung galaxy s

Post by cyril »

Hi
It's unlikely the keyboard stops working by itself, especially if you tried reinstalled it, which should reset all the settings. Did something else change on your phone?
The only way to understand what happens would be to look at your device logs (you may want to activate "debug logs" in Smart Keyboard advanced settings to get more info)
Cyril
loopy
Phone: Samsung - Galaxy S I9000

Post by loopy »

Hi, you are right. I forgot to check the keyboard.

Sorry
aries
Phone: Galaxy 551 android 2.2

Post by aries »

This is happening to me and driving me insane as I am not great at problem solving

I have gone and 'enabled debug log' and I turned my phone off. When it came on again, I have a big triangle up in my left hand screen so I presume something is not right but I don't know where to go to find the info (I can't click or touch on this triangle). I want to throw my phone out at the moment as I am really missing S Key board and I don't know how to fix it (which infuriates me more!)

Funnily enough, when my English for S KB disappeared, so did 2 other games I had downloaded. It was very weird. Just started using it the next morning and all 3 apps had disappeared out of my 'applications.