Italian T9 keyboard, requests for fixes in dictionary

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
jakmes
Phone: Nexus S Cyanogen 9

Italian T9 keyboard, requests for fixes in dictionary

Post by jakmes »

there's a feature that's bothering me a bit, when using the T9 keyboard with Italian language when I press 8 and 6 the dictionary suggests "to" that in italian means nothing, and I would like to see "un" that is a frequent word, the same happens with 6-4, the word that is suggested is "MI" (that is the short form of Milan?) that at best is not used often instead of "mi" that is used often and when I press 3 I would expect among the suggestions "è" that is the italian 3rd person of the verb "to be" and that as you would guess is used quite often (practically in every sentence)

so
to -> un
MI -> mi
and with e among the suggestions -> è

these are big mistakes that should be fixed, because it's quite annoying having to fix manually what I write each time I write a un or a mi (and happens a lot), then there are other minor fixes in italian dictionary, but at least these 3 would make it a great T9 keyboard
jakmes
Phone: Nexus S Cyanogen 9

Re: Italian T9 keyboard, requests for fixes in dictionary

Post by jakmes »

if you tell me a way of modifying the italian dictionary I can make a new T9 dictionary for you, adding some more words, shouldn't be too hard