Autocorrect & custom dictionary stop working after purchase

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
supaneko
Phone: Droid Bionic

Autocorrect & custom dictionary stop working after purchase

Post by supaneko »

Pretty ticked about this one...

I downloaded the demo via Google Play and loved it. I tried out the keyboard for about five days and really began to like the autocorrect and user dictionary ability.

Well, the two features I actually wanted stopped working after I paid for the software.

I have enabled the settings. I disabled them. I re-enabled them. I uninstalled & re-installed.

Nothing seems to get it working.

Please advise. Thanks! :)

Phone: 5.9.902.XT875.Verizon.en.US
Android: 2.3.4
Smart Keyboard: Pro 4.6.2
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Re: Autocorrect & custom dictionary stop working after purch

Post by cyril »

Hello
Pro and Trial versions have exactly the same behavior, so it's rather strange. Are you sure you correctly switched to "Smart Keyboard Pro" input method after buying it? What are exactly the symptoms of your problems?
Cyril
dada215152
Phone: Galaxy Nexus 4.0.4

Re: Autocorrect & custom dictionary stop working after purch

Post by dada215152 »

I just installed Smart Keyboard PRO on my Galaxy Nexus and the auto-correct wasn't working at all (bummer, right?). So, I rebooted the phone and... huzzah!... that solved the issue. YMMV. This is a usability problem the devs PROBABLY want to take a look at (many people may experience the autocorrect not working and promptly request a refund from the Play Store!).