Voice input doesn't work (besides English) on ICS 4.0.4

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
Obender
Phone: Galaxy s3 ICS 4.0.4

Voice input doesn't work (besides English) on ICS 4.0.4

Post by Obender »

On my old phone it was working fine for any language I've used but on galaxy s3 (Sprint) with ICS 4.0.4 it tries to recognize voice input as English no matter what language the keyboard is currently on.
New Daddy

Re: Voice input doesn't work (besides English) on ICS 4.0.4

Post by New Daddy »

Obender wrote:On my old phone it was working fine for any language I've used but on galaxy s3 (Sprint) with ICS 4.0.4 it tries to recognize voice input as English no matter what language the keyboard is currently on.
I have the same problem. Is the developer on this? The developer doesn't seem to be focused on improving this app. Only three updates this year, and numerous bugs have not been addressed.
New Daddy

Re: Voice input doesn't work (besides English) on ICS 4.0.4

Post by New Daddy »

Today, I found the answer. Try MultiLing Keyboard (https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... atin&hl=en). It is free, versatile and takes care of the couple of issues that Smart Keyboard had, which its developer has neglected to solve, including the proper voice recognition language. MiltiLing follows the language of the current keyboard when on voice recognition.

Goodbye Smart Keybard Pro, and welcome MiltiLing!