Keyboard Keys Randomly Go Dead (MyTouch4G)

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
1BlinkGone
Phone: MyTouch4G/HTC Glacier

Keyboard Keys Randomly Go Dead (MyTouch4G)

Post by 1BlinkGone »

Okay I'm running 2.3.4 on this phone, and virtually since downloading this app, certain keys will randomly go dead. The keys on either side of the "dead" key will work, but say the S won't work or maybe the A or R, one will just stop working here or there, nor give vibration feedback. Dead. It's not always the same keys, and it's getting very frustrating. The stock Gingerbread keyboard does not do this whatsoever... I used the GB keyboard all day today to verify this- though I don't care for it in comparison to your product, at least it doesn't do this. I can't get through a simple text message with Smart Keyboard without keys freezing on me... every sentence, and sometimes every few words. Hideous.

I can tilt to landscape, to "free up" the offending key; or wait until it decides to work. Again, the Gingerbread keyboard does not to this at all. Please help. Aside from this evil glitch, I love this app. Oh, and I have PLENTY of memory free. Thanks.