Bug Reports thread- post here instead of a new topic

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
Inuya5ha
Phone: Motorola Defy Mini XT321

Re: Bug Reports thread- post here instead of a new topic

Post by Inuya5ha »

Android 1.3.6
Device: Motorola Defy Mini XT 321 (Dual SIM)
FLEX: LATAM_RTL_v19_0522_FLEXTNBST (retail)
Root: NO

When editing text inside web pages (using the native phone's Internet browser) the Portrait Full Screen and Landscape Full Screen modes option are not applied: this means there is no fullscreen applied in this case and editing text in its current HTML layout can be a virtually impossible task sometimes.

To make it worse: Suggestion bar DOES NOT appear under this condition, the only way to see the suggestions bar is to disable Portrait Full Screen option.

Please try to fix this issue soon
, it's a real pain to edit fields without the keyboard in full screen mode. Thanks.
cowjl
Phone: Sony Xperia Z Android 4.1.2

Post by cowjl »

Phone: Sony Xperia Z
Android: 4.1.2

Hi,

I used Smart Keyboard Pro on my old phone for a long time and loved it; I never had any issues. I got a new phone yesterday (the Xperia Z) and have found that the keyboard simply does not respond when using some apps. For example, it does not work with Whatsapp, but always worked with this on my old phone (xperia x10 from 2009). It does work with text messages. Any ideas what might be causing this? I keep having to switch between the standard Android keyboard and the Smart Keyboard one.

Thanks,
Wendy
halcyon

Post by halcyon »

Bug #1 v. 4.6.3
- SmartKeyboard Pro Settings / Advanced Settings
STRING "Disable Mutitouch" => "Disable Multitouch" (ie. add 'L').

Bug #2 v.4.63.
- General Settings / Calibration feature ALWAYS shows QWERTY-layout and calibrates according to that EVEN if the use ONLY/ALWAYS uses a non-QWERTY layout, like for instance Swedish layout (which has extra alphabet keys on the topmost and middle rows, totally changing the typing points and the calculation for calibration). Due to this, the most errors I get are with the keys right close to the edges of the screen for those lines of letters (i.e. QWERT and ASDF lines on my layout I get most typing errors with letters Q,W, A, S, P, Å, Ö & Ä). This is regardless of doing calibration over and over again.

System 4.1.1 official Samsung firmware on Galaxy S 3 I9300.
Playsx
Phone: Nexus4 4.2.2

Post by Playsx »

I bought nexus 4 and have big problem (for me) with your keyboard.
Gestures is not work properly on Nexus 4. When I do swipe it works about 5 of the 10 times, even when sensitivity settings on max... Now your keyboard ( i think best on android) is unusable for me. Please, PLEASE fix this bug.
Thank you

Nexus 4, stock 4.2.2 root
Karabusik
Phone: Huawei Y300

Post by Karabusik »

Device: Huawei Y300
Android: 4.1.1

I've got a pro (paid) version of Smart keyboard. I use this app as a default keyboard but after rebooting of my device the smartkeyboard pro becomes as non-default. So I have to re-check smartkeyboard pro as default upon each rebooting of device. In the same time the trial version of this app doesn't have similar problem.
xtrm
Phone: ZTE Blade, Andr2.2, Kernel2.6.32.9, root

Post by xtrm »

Hi, I have tested the keyboard for a while and its awesome, however I have found a big issue which makes me think two times before buying it.

With any process manager we can see the percentage of processor being used, and in this case if we check it with OS Monitor, Smart Keyboard is using more than 5% of CPU every second. It doesnt matter if we are using the keyboard or not, the CPU load of "net.cdeguet.smartkeyboard" is between 4% and 8% and never stops. Its a battery kill.

Please fix it so it doesnt uses CPU when we arent writting.
ChristianB
Phone: Galaxy S3 Mini, Android 4.1

Post by ChristianB »

Bug in Norwegian language keyboard:
In 9 button mode, when the T9 dictionary is off, it is impossible to write the special Norwegian letters Æ, Ø and Å (æ ø and å).

For instance, when I hit the abc button, it only switches between a, b and c. It should, however, switch between a, b, c, æ and å. This is the way it works on feature phones and the Samsung keyboard. The mno button only switch between m, n and o, while it should switch between m, n, o and ø.
dlk
Phone: Nook HD+ (Samsung Galaxy III)

Post by dlk »

Voice input not working on Nook HD+. When selected it goes to that mode but there's a red line through the Microphone. It is this feature I am particularly interested in - reason for switching keyboard. Does work on SwiftKey keyboard, but yours is rated better, so would like to get it working.
Also when searching help files and forums, nothing found for 'voice input' or anything that contains that: message says "The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: input voice." Yet this is a feature of your program and exact listing in settings.
blitx
Phone: Lenovo P780, Android 4.2.1

Post by blitx »

Android 4.2.1
Device: Lenovo P780 (8GB)
Root: Yes

Hi
I found a bug on Thai language keyboard. Thai characters shift out from the keyboard button. Please help me to verify.

blitx
Phone: Lenovo P780, Android 4.2.1

Post by blitx »

Phone: Lenovo P780
Android: 4.2.1
Root: Yes

Hi,
I found a bug on Thai language keyboard. Thai characters shift out from keyboard button. Please help me to verify.