Input area covered up by keyboard - HTC Wildfire

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
adampeers
Phone: HTC Wildfire, 2.1

Input area covered up by keyboard - HTC Wildfire

Post by adampeers »

I'm using the HTC Wildfire, 2.1. When using Seesmic - I find that the keyboard covers the input area, which includes important information (such as character count and suggested contacts). When Seesmic is used with Swype or the default keyboard, the input area is resized accordingly. On Tweetdeck, sometimes the second line of the input area would be covered by the word suggestions in Smart Keyboard. Again, this does not happen on any other keyboards.

Is there some way that programmes could recognise the size of the keyboard and adjust accordingly. As the resolution on my Wildfire is quite low, I've already had to significantly reduce the height of the keyboard.
richardkemp
Phone: ZTE Blade - CM7

Re: Input area covered up by keyboard - HTC Wildfire

Post by richardkemp »

Try Smart Keyboard Pro Settings > General Settings

Tick 'Portrait fullscreen'
browncharlie

Post by browncharlie »

Hey just go to SETTING and in that DISPLAY SETTING and just select the normal mode.

And then also if it's not working just RESTORE YOUR SETTING of your phone to DEFAULT FACTORY SETTING. I have use in my HTC wildfire phone. Their after i have purchase htc wildfire case because it just stuck because of fall down of mobile phone.
tmiv44
Phone: HTC Thunderbolt

Post by tmiv44 »

I get this Problem all the time on my HTC Thunderbolt. In Portrait mode I can usually scroll the part above the keyboard up or down to where I need it to be, but in Landscape mode this is near impossible. I too use full-screen mode to avoid this problem, but I wish I didn't have to as you lose some important stuff (i.e. SMS character count). However other Keyboards don't have this problem, and know when to display the text box you're typing into.

-Tm