Compatibility isuee Evo and MBZ 350E 20011 Bluetooth/smart k

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
Bijan
Phone: Evo 2.2

Compatibility isuee Evo and MBZ 350E 20011 Bluetooth/smart k

Post by Bijan »

Dear technical Support:

Since I have downloaded the keyboard smart pro on my Evo, in results my Bluetooth Hands free phone set on my new MBZ 350 E 2011 not functioning and constantly discontents and no more working;
Neither Dis activating the app would solve the issue...nor few times resetting the entire cell phone and resetting the car hands free system and rebooting would bring the connectivity Back to this two items... unless only uninstalling the entire program would help the EVO get back to the normal Bluetooth functionality with the car hands free set.
(Only when I uninstall smart KB. then the Bluetooth works)
Additional information regarding this matter is that my evolution shows that while testing with other bluetooths will work perfectly fine with my evo while i have smart KB installed so this happens only with car Bluetooth (MBZ 2011 350E)
Contacted Sprint and they suggested me to contact your department for getting this info for further Development or bugg testing.
Please let me know how can get to the end of this issue?
Email me back; bijandiamonds@yahoo.com
Thanks
Bijan
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Re: Compatibility isuee Evo and MBZ 350E 20011 Bluetooth/sma

Post by cyril »

This is more than strange, I cannot see any possible link between the keyboard and bluetooth! Does it also happen if you install other keyboards?
Cyril
Bijan
Phone: Evo 2.2

Post by Bijan »

Yes, another evaluation that I have forgot to add on my last description was: This exact issue is happening with Best keyboard on Andriod too...and the same as soon as Uninstall Best keyboard the car Bluetooth work normally...
So My answer to your question is YES....
Sprint/HTC technical has advice us to let you know that both programs are using the same slots or something like this....
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Post by cyril »

HTC made some intrusive changes in the android framework, sometimes causing unexpected side effects (like breaking multitouch when the input method is changed), so it may just be one of them. I don't know what a slot is supposed to mean in this context, but to me it's a bug in HTC code, not a keyboard issue.
Cyril