double letter

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
luvmyautumn
Phone: droid x 2.2

double letter

Post by luvmyautumn »

There is a double letter problem when using the keyboard on the internet. Anytime I try to enter information the first letter of that word doubles. I have to delete the word and them retype it's been going on for sometime. Also when typing on this page the keyboard is really slow and a serious delay when typing
onthecouch
Phone: Android 2.1

Re: double letter

Post by onthecouch »

luvmyautumn wrote:There is a double letter problem when using the keyboard on the internet. Anytime I try to enter information the first letter of that word doubles. I have to delete the word and them retype it's been going on for sometime. Also when typing on this page the keyboard is really slow and a serious delay when typing
I have the exact same problem, and I've voiced this quite a few times. What phone and Android version are you running?

Do you mean examples like "tthis"? Sometimes, it happens to me with the last letters of words too, like "thiss.' It's incredibly bizarre.

Edit: I should also mention that it happens to me elsewhere besides the internet; when writing emails, texts, etc.
luvmyautumn

Post by luvmyautumn »

yes just like that tthis! It's so needs to be fixed. I haven't noticed it happening with emails with the apps like gmail only when I go thru web for typing.
onthecouch

Post by onthecouch »

luvmyautumn wrote:yes just like that tthis! It's so needs to be fixed. I haven't noticed it happening with emails with the apps like gmail only when I go thru web for typing.
What device are you on? And what Android version are you using?

I'm on a Nexus S running Android 2.3 (2.3.2). This information might help.
luvmyautumn

Post by luvmyautumn »

2.2 droid x Verizon phone
chtamina

Post by chtamina »

looks like a lag issue

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
onthecouch