ms word auto text

For anything else related to Smart Keyboard
schrochem

ms word auto text

Post by schrochem »

I was struggling a bit with how to handle auto text and user dictionary. I finally decided to convert the Microsoft word auto text file to this csv. Its been two weeks and its been doing a fine job with my fat fingers.
kctony

Re: ms word auto text

Post by kctony »

I'm learning on the fly new tricks here and there. How did you get ms to operate with this keyboard and overall did it improve the text prediction?
schrochem

Post by schrochem »

I'm trying to attach it so you can just download it but it doesn't seem to be working. I think there was an export function in word. I'll see if I can get the file up though. I'm not sure if its the autotext or what's built in but the correction is outstanding with my fat thumbs.
kctony

Post by kctony »

That would be great! If need be feel free to pm me with instructions on how I might do it. I'm not very skilled at such things but would be willing to give it a go.
schrochem

Post by schrochem »

Ok. It looks like a csv file isn't allowed as an attachment so I uploaded it to google docs
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B566S8 ... l&hl=en_US
kctony

Post by kctony »

Thanks. Are there any special things I need to do to load this into skp? Sorry in advance as I'm new to this sort of thing.
tmiv44
Phone: HTC Thunderbolt

Post by tmiv44 »

Thanks schrochem this is great.
tamieko
Phone: Android

Post by tamieko »

Ms Words guides available of below the link. You get more answer about your question.

http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... f=4&t=1292
AniVar_1
Phone: Android

Post by AniVar_1 »

In Ms word office more facility available in ms excel to use it any thing such as business for accounting, personal maintain, conversion using, or documents, and etc., more made in ms excel 2007 to go following the links clearly doubt as given this website.

by

XL Chan
Attachments
EXCEL TIPS.xls.zip
(17.4 KiB) Downloaded 279 times
KareeSo2
Phone: android

Post by KareeSo2 »

Thanks, Avar for useful information given