cant find in market any more

For anything else related to Smart Keyboard
tocyko4u
Phone: htc hero

cant find in market any more

Post by tocyko4u »

i purchased smart keyboard pro on the android market with sprint i have updated my hero's firmware and now i cant find it i have already paid for it i do not think i should have to purchase it again through slide me.
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Re: cant find in market any more

Post by cyril »

Hi
this is an android market issue, there is not much I can do about it. If you are root, you can try "market enabler". Otherwise if you buy it with SlideMe I can refund your previous order on android market.
Cyril
tsouza
Phone: Nexus One/Froyo

Post by tsouza »

Hi,

This is happening with me too and I don't believe it's an android market problem.

I have installed "market enabler" and "market access", using both, I can see paid all the apps but can not see Smart Keyboard Pro anymore.

I don't know if this was happening before, but I could only notice it was missing after I upgraded my phone to Froyo (I formatted it, so I needed to reinstall Smart Keyboard).

If using SlideMe is the solution, please, tell me what should I do the receive the refund in android market.

Regards,
Thiago Souza
Rekrapg
Phone: Google Nexus One

Post by Rekrapg »

There are a number of applications that no longer show in the market after updating to froyo, and smart keyboard pro is one of them. It's not a market enabler thing or anything like that as many paid apps are visible. See this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=686674 where people on xda are listing applications that dont work or can no longer see. I can find your language packs, but not the main application anymore. I do have it installed however, as I did a backup prior to upgrading.

my understanding is it's a compatibility thing.
savante21
Phone: Nexus One Android 2.2

Post by savante21 »

I'm having the same problem.

Had Smart Keyboard pro that I purchased and after updating to Froyo it was not restored and no longer available to me on the market.

Is repurchasing the only way or will there be an update to make it available (compatible with 2.2?)?
Rekrapg
Phone: Google Nexus One

Post by Rekrapg »

this fixes it and puts it back in the market - doesn't update the application compatibility, but still - now in market: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=687371
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Post by cyril »

Hello

as explained here: http://smartkeyboardpro.com/forum/viewt ... ?f=3&t=273
I just removed the copy protection in android market, hope it will fix the problem for everyone
Cyril
shirley0123

Post by shirley0123 »

For shoes, the same as clothes, most people like comfortable shoes. I think Hogan Women Shoes shoes shops and the elegant Hogan new style lovers Shoes are good choice for women. Tods shoes are so elegant that every one will like those shoes.