General Discussions thread- post here instead of a new topic

For anything else related to Smart Keyboard
TheTehk17
Phone: Samsung Moment, Acclaim, and Galaxy S

General Discussions thread- post here instead of a new topic

Post by TheTehk17 »

I can't hold back the spammers from filling up General Discussions- no matter how many of them I ban, they just create a new account afterward. I can keep the rest of the boards clean, it's just this one that has major spam problems. So instead of posting a topic in this board, just post here.

This is temporary until cyril changes the forum settings to better keep out spam.
Skins
glowkey (multiple colors & two styles): http://bit.ly/mszole
MIUI_black (webOS skin, three different styles): http://bit.ly/kVRwdt

You can also find me on the SDX forums: http://bit.ly/mnwjU3
lesliemarieaz
Phone: 5204819418

Re: General Discussions thread- post here instead of a new t

Post by lesliemarieaz »

I have a question on the Emoji feature. I have a Samsung GS3. My Android version is 4.1.2. I'm using the standard default font on my phone in the normal size. I updated the Smart Keyboard app to the latest version to take advantage of the Emoji feature ( I was really excited about this).

Here is my problem: I can see all the Emoji on the keyboard itself, but when I want to type it anywhere, all I get is a line (for most of the Emoji). I can't see it on Twitter, Facebook, text messages, nothing. The kicker is that if I use the Emoji plugin on the GO Keyboard, those display just fine. On Facebook and Twitter, they turn into the Android version of the same Emoji (for example, on the GO keyboard plugin, I see the emoji on the keyboard as the same yellow smileys you would see on Apple products. After I type them in, they convert to the Android emoji, which are the little aliens). So in other words, I can see all other apps' emoji except for yours in all my apps. The same goes for the Handcent messaging app's emoji plugin. I can use those just fine but I can't use yours.

Do you have any other suggestions for me to try as far as the settings on my phone that would allow me to use your Emoji? I really like your keyboard - it's the best that I've tried. But because of this issue, I'm forced to keep switching between your keyboard and the GO Keyboard if I want to use Emoji. If you can tell me how to fix this, I will completely uninstall the GO Keyboard. Thanks!
avyrez

Post by avyrez »

hello,
i have made a dictionary for Backup settings - import user dictionary.... but is crashing when i want to add it..
ps the dictionary contains about 80000 word.. saved it in .csv

what is wrong
mattik

AW: General Discussions thread- post here instead of a new t

Post by mattik »

Will smart keyboard developed further?
markdoc
Phone: HTC Droid DNA w/ Android 4.4.2

New Post about User Dictionary

Post by markdoc »

My User Dictionary keeps picking up misspelled words. Is there any way to stop this or can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'd prefer not to keep cleaning out my User Dictionary. I use a lot of words not in the regular dictionary. Thank you in advance,
Markdoc
lessons[si '3colored]
actd
Phone: HTC Desire HD Froyo

Post by actd »

Is there a way (or can I request a feature, if there isn't one) to increase the size of the suggestion bar - this could be a separate slider to the keyboard size? I frequently hit a letter on the keyboard instead of the word I'm after