Localization for all languages

For anything else related to Smart Keyboard
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Localization for all languages

Post by cyril »

Hello
I just created a Crowdin project for Smart Keyboard (here: http://crowdin.net/project/smart-keyboard), which is a very convenient way of maintaining translation of Smart Keyboard settings for every language.

This projet is open so everyone can join and update the translations, however please post in this topic if you are interested in translating a given language, to avoid translation conflicts. At the moment the available localizations are french, italian and korean. I hope to have a translation for every language supported in Smart Keyboard!

Thanks for your contributions
Cyril
gado
Phone: HTC Hero (Android 2.1)

Re: Localization for all languages

Post by gado »

Great, i translate the german language. :)
Lars_G
Phone: HTC G1, CyanogenMod 5

Post by Lars_G »

I'll take care of the Spanish version (nickname Blissfull on crowdin)
Lars_G
Phone: HTC G1, CyanogenMod 5

Post by Lars_G »

I've advanced with the spanish translation, only have a few left to do, some specially I'm choosing just the right word (toggle), anyhow, I also had context questions for a few words so please when you can, check the site and answer any pending questions.

Thanks a lot.
Lars.
cyril
Developer

Post by cyril »

Well I received some days ago context questions which I answered at that time. Do you have other questions? I didn't receive any notification for new questions, or at least I don't know how to see them if there are some ;)
Cyril
limping
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700 A2.1

Post by limping »

I can do Polish. My login on crowdin: limping

@Lars_G: In PL translation I'm using polish replecement for "mode" because imho when You say e.g. "Toggle T9" You are thinking "Toggle T9 mode" in Polish it fits perfectly but I don't speak Spanish so i don't know will it fit in Your language.

limp ;]
cenzi
Phone: HTC Desire

Post by cenzi »

I can do the Hungarian translation. My username at Crowdin is cenzi.
cherkasoff
Phone: HTC Hero Android 2.2

Post by cherkasoff »

I've just translated almost everything to Russian language (except Slide Popup accents phrases, because I have no idea what does it mean) :D
Hope I helped to improve the best keyboard ever :)
cyril
Developer

Post by cyril »

cherkasoff wrote:I've just translated almost everything to Russian language (except Slide Popup accents phrases, because I have no idea what does it mean) :D
Hope I helped to improve the best keyboard ever :)
Great, I will include this in the next version. Well, "slide popup" is a bit technical, it's a setting to avoid raising your finger when you display the popup keyboard (with accents) after a long press on the key. If you disable this option, you need to raise your finger and then click on the right letter (instead of just sliding the finger).
Cyril
cherkasoff
Phone: HTC Hero Android 2.2

Post by cherkasoff »

cyril wrote: Well, "slide popup" is a bit technical, it's a setting to avoid raising your finger when you display the popup keyboard (with accents) after a long press on the key. If you disable this option, you need to raise your finger and then click on the right letter (instead of just sliding the finger).
Got it, translated. After I see translated release will it be possible to correct something?