How do you move the cursor around?

For anything else related to Smart Keyboard
mikeinstlouis
Phone: Evo v 2.2 Froyo

How do you move the cursor around?

Post by mikeinstlouis »

Quick question. Does anyone know how to move the cursor around easily? In the native HTC EVO/Android keyboard, there are arrows at the bottom where you can move the cursor to a misspelled or non-capitalized word. I don't see that feature on here. Is it missing or am I missing something. My thumbs are too big to touch the cursor to the right spot.
Thanks.

Mike
mikeinstlouis
Phone: Evo v 2.2 Froyo

Re: How do you move the cursor around?

Post by mikeinstlouis »

Never mind. I actually found the link on google, but not when searching these forums. Great feature to have. I really didn't think they could improve on the original keyboard, but I do type a lot faster with this.
Great job. Will spread the word.
boowalley
Phone: EVO 4G Android 2.1

Post by boowalley »

I too wouldn't mind the HTC style cursor arrows on the keyboard itself instead of having to switch to another screen. But over all I use this keyboard the most because it is simply better than the HTC keyboard. But adding the cursors would be a nice option to have. Make it happen Cyril ;)
artmanphoto
Phone: Motorola Droid X Android V2.2

Post by artmanphoto »

mikeinstlouis wrote:Never mind. I actually found the link on google, but not when searching these forums. Great feature to have. I really didn't think they could improve on the original keyboard, but I do type a lot faster with this.
Great job. Will spread the word.

Can you provide the google link?
Bill Artman, Kansas City - USA
shirley0123

Post by shirley0123 »

Do you like comfortable clothes?I'm sure many people love franklin marshall online shop very much, because they get very superior quality and very comfortable franklin and marshall clothes there. So if you want to buy cheap franklin and marshall clothes, you should come to franklin marshall store! They are the most popular collections of Franklin and Marshall.