Payment and download issues

For anything else related to Smart Keyboard
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Re: Payment and download issues

Post by cyril »

Hello
I resent the mail to you (it was sent 2 weeks ago just after your payment).
Cyril
cyril
Developer

Post by cyril »

Actually your server rejected the mail... I will resend it from another account
Cyril
sig
Phone: HTC Desire - Android 2.2

Post by sig »

Hi.

I have bought Smart Keyboard Pro via the SlideME marketplace and it has been regularly updated since then. But now I see that you have released a new version, v4.0.1, but the latest version at the SlideME marketplace is only v3.16.0.
Will this new update be available via SlideME soon?

Best regards,
Sigurdur.
cyril
Developer

Post by cyril »

It's available now. There is always a small delay in order to make sure that the new version doesn't introduce bugs
Cyril
sig
Phone: HTC Desire - Android 2.2

Post by sig »

cyril wrote:It's available now. There is always a small delay in order to make sure that the new version doesn't introduce bugs
Thank you for that. I have now updated.
stevelick
Phone: sony experia 10. v.1.6

Post by stevelick »

You sent me the unlock code right away and I appreciate that. I attempted to install it. And it does not show under the input options . Any suggestons for me? Using Anddroid ,1.6 on a AT&T Sony experix 10 phone.
pdl1
Phone: MyTouch Android 2.2

Post by pdl1 »

I need your help. I bought and paid for the Smart Keyboard a few months ago. Since then my son "upgraded" my Mytouch phone to the Froyo ROM. Since then I cannot download any paid apps, new or old, including updates. Free ones load fine. I checked my Google and Android markets- no problems. Short of reprogramming my phone, is there any alternative? I tried clearing the Market cache on the phone- no help. Can I download updates to my PC and transfer them to the SD card?
Thanks

Paul DeLeeuw (pdl@mail.com) (pauldeleeuw369@gmail.com)
vareblade

Post by vareblade »

Google announced new countries can now see paid apps on the market. Is there a way to change the donate version to the paid one? (so we can get updates through the market instead of manually downloading and installing them)
cyril
Developer

Post by cyril »

pdl1 wrote:I need your help. I bought and paid for the Smart Keyboard a few months ago. Since then my son "upgraded" my Mytouch phone to the Froyo ROM. Since then I cannot download any paid apps, new or old, including updates. Free ones load fine. I checked my Google and Android markets- no problems. Short of reprogramming my phone, is there any alternative? I tried clearing the Market cache on the phone- no help. Can I download updates to my PC and transfer them to the SD card?
Thanks
You need a ROM signed by Google to access paid apps, I guess the one your son installed is not signed. The only way is to install a correct ROM...
Cyril
cyril
Developer

Post by cyril »

vareblade wrote:Google announced new countries can now see paid apps on the market. Is there a way to change the donate version to the paid one? (so we can get updates through the market instead of manually downloading and installing them)
This is the usual question when Google adds new countries, but unfortunately the answer is no (Android Market doesn't allow developers to "offer" apps; the only way of doing is that is refunding the order, but in that case updates are no more available).
Cyril