Payment and download issues

For anything else related to Smart Keyboard
choi eum ok
Phone: 2.2.1

Re: Payment and download issues

Post by choi eum ok »

I bought smartkeyboard at android market now.
But i can't continue my purchase from confirmation..
now i saw this, but unfortunately, this trial was my second so i can't cancel my purchase.
i think my credit card was just for korea money, so i'd like to try another card.
what can i do? can i get a refund again?
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Post by cyril »

If your card was refused, it means you didn't pay, so there is nothing to refund... If you cannot cancel the order yourself send a mail to smartkeyboard at dexilog.com with your order number so that I can see what happens.
Cyril
eltrky
Phone: 0096893875238

Post by eltrky »

Plz I cant to buy the smart keyboard from google play also frome paypal can you add the program in app center so I can buy it?
gaegouli

Post by gaegouli »

Hi
I bought smart keyboard pro on SlideME. But SlideME does not propose any version after 4.6.1, eventhough your website now shows that the latest version is 4.6.3.
If I use the market to find skp, the market does indicate that the latest version is 4.6.3 but I do not have the update button as for other apps I downloaded directly from the market.
So how can I update skp now ?

Gaegouli
a.bawardi
Phone: 8134769049

Post by a.bawardi »

gaegouli wrote:Hi
I bought smart keyboard pro on SlideME. But SlideME does not propose any version after 4.6.1, eventhough your website now shows that the latest version is 4.6.3.
If I use the market to find skp, the market does indicate that the latest version is 4.6.3 but I do not have the update button as for other apps I downloaded directly from the market.
So how can I update skp now ?

Gaegouli

Same problem exactly :(