Cannot get HTC Incredible to select Smart Keyboard Pro

For anything else related to Smart Keyboard
Cricket
Phone: HTC Android Incredible 2.2

Cannot get HTC Incredible to select Smart Keyboard Pro

Post by Cricket »

I downloaded and installed the Smart Keyboard Pro app, followed the setup instructions, and have tried over and over to get my texting to select this new keyboard. I searched this forum and yes, I have tried to do this numerous times:
What people usually don't get right is the last step: Then long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard PRO" in the list.

However, the only pop-up menu I get is if I want to paste text.

What to do??

I go back to settings - keyboards, and the Smart Keyboard Pro is the only one in the list, and my settings are saved, but I cannot use or see this keyboard.

Thank you!
Cricket
Phone: HTC Android Incredible 2.2

Re: Cannot get HTC Incredible to select Smart Keyboard Pro

Post by Cricket »

Well, as soon as I post this, I fix it.
As a last resort, I selected the Smart Keyboard Pro choice of the two SKP choices that grabs my passwords, cc info, etc and saves it. I did not want this choice. Now that I've chosen this one, the popup menu works. and Now I have the keyboard.

Is this the only way to use it?
Thanks
shirley0123

Re: Cannot get HTC Incredible to select Smart Keyboard Pro

Post by shirley0123 »

In this hot summer,what kind shoes should fashion girls to buy? I think Tods Men Ferrari Shoes must be very good. They are fashion and comfortable enough that every woman like them. Tods Men Boots are the most popular collection of Tods women shoes, they are absolutely worth to own.